Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

activation code?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Breedage
12.22.2011 , 10:44 PM | #1
Im trying to get my secure key validation set up on my phone and its asking for a 20 digit activation code.... where is that?

eesiner
01.02.2012 , 03:40 PM | #2
answer please!
Ertem Esiner
@Koc University 2011

Beesodd
01.02.2012 , 03:44 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

The activation code is available from https://account.swtor.com/user/security-key.

I hope this helps!

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

primediusx
01.03.2012 , 04:49 PM | #4
I am having the same problem! The link provided does not help.

My situation is as follows:

I set up the security key using the digital key unit that came with my CE. However, I am nervous about this. If I lose that unit, I am not sure what would happen.

So, I want to set up the android app to also generate my key, so I have a backup. However, when I go to the link you provided there is no activation code. I am also not sure about the serial number. Is that the number on the back of my digital key unit?
Khade Deveron
Imperial Agent
The Imperial Guard
Jung Ma Server

Hollow_Man
01.03.2012 , 05:01 PM | #5
You cannot have both a phone key and the physical key at the same time. You can use one or the other.

If you are trying to use the mobile/phone key, and the website is asking you to enter its serial number, click the link that says you do not want to set a key up at this time, then go through it again. The second time it should give you the serial number and activation code, which you enter directly in the phone app.

-HM
"I see a Hollow Man, gun in hand, it points my way." - The Cult

primediusx
01.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #6
Thank you! This is exactly what I needed to know!
Khade Deveron
Imperial Agent
The Imperial Guard
Jung Ma Server

veaceonee
03.25.2012 , 07:35 PM | #7
I have the mobile key..but got a new phone and want to switch the key over to the new phone. How can I find my activation code to switch it over?

Lillaha
03.25.2012 , 07:43 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings veaceonee,

Please contact us by phone in order to remove the security key from your old mobile first, so that it can be then added to the new one.

Let us know if you have more questions.
Lillaha| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Dilstaa
11.12.2012 , 01:44 PM | #9
where the hell is the activation code

Sutii
11.12.2012 , 02:01 PM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Dilstaa,

If you login to your SWTOR account and proceed to https://account.swtor.com/user/security-key you simply follow the instructions as laid out in order to associate a Security Key with your account. During the process you will be presented with the activation code that you are required to enter into your mobile device.

If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support