Patiently still waiting for Pazaak

HuaRya

With the new operations content in the works and the limited acceptance of Galactic Starfighter in factions that can't win on certain servers now is another opportune time to mention the simplistic and highly addictive game from the original KOTOR known as Pazaak. Perhaps there are no longer any in house programmers that are familiar with that game and that would be a shame.

Imagine a Cartel Pack Series just for Pazaak players, one that includes special cards, mounts, xp boosts, rep boosts, etc. Imagine each planet having unique Pazaak Parlors and mini quests associated with them. You get the idea, the possibilities are there.

A game within a game like this would keep those who have maxed out their PVE, PVP, & GSF gear to the max and allow them to compete on a daily basis to win credits, new cards, etc.

Imagine a Cartel Pack Series just for Pazaak players, one that includes special cards, mounts, xp boosts, rep boosts, etc. Imagine each planet having unique Pazaak Parlors and mini quests associated with them. You get the idea, the possibilities are there.

I imagined it and it was just terrible.

It baffles me that this game launched without pazaak and podracing- especially now they have the store, think of the money they could make from it. Podracing would be ten times better than gsf

I don't even like Pazaak and think it would be a great addition to the game

If Pazaak would ever be introduced in SWTOR, then plz plz plz plz dont force us to buy cards from the cartel market. Then that game would be a game for people with better real life finances than others. Pazaak should play the role of a casual mini game for all. If there should be extra cards then make them fairly frequent drops from bosses in ordinary flashpoints. Then everyone would have a chance on getting them. Perhaps a tad better cards in Hard Flashpoints, but that's it if you really feel that you must put an edge on some cards.

Consider it a gift to the Community from Bioware if you are able to think in such generous terms..

Edited by Boccanon

What are u saying? I dont get your point. I said: plz dont make us buy those special cards on the Cartel market and you replied that's why we have the Galactic Trade Network.. That is like claiming that everything in this game, including Planetary Commendations etc etc etc, is supposed to come from the Cartel Market and then be sold by players for millions at GTN!? A thousand lols to that statement. I have spaceships, both for PvE and PvP, I have adaptive armors, I have mounts etc etc etc. I havent bought 1 damn thing from the Cartel Market, and my request was that if Pazaak ever gonna be introduced here, then I'd like those cards among tons of other stuff in the game be free for players to get. "Free" in the terms of Boss loot in Flashpoints for example. Edited by Boccanon