Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Final boss on The Foundry: Hard Mode

tfganhao
12.27.2011 , 09:08 AM | #21
my group couldnt do him, he simply one-shotted the tank at 30%. no enrage, no storm, no rocks, nothing. Just bam, oneshot. (no combat log either to check what it was)

Seems bugged, either enrage buff doesnt show (in which case, RLY short enrage timer), or there's another mechanic thats bugged. Gear can't be the issue (i tanked all of EV and Karagga's and we killed all bosses except SOA and bonecrusher).

Moran
12.27.2011 , 09:12 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by eopyu View Post
Then it is enrage timer if it's around 35%. The enrage buff can sneak up on you when u least notice, especially if the boss one shot tank. Other wise do chain interrupt rotation. Things happen for a reason. Either bioware fix this or you need better dps.
No they need to fix this, better dps lol its a Flashpoint and even Raid Gear People have problems with this Boss. Its bugged.

I think its the Force lighnting thats bugged, normally he would do 60k dmg over 3-5 ? seconds with this but he cast it instantly.
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post

We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots.
R.I.P Fred .

eopyu
12.27.2011 , 09:18 AM | #23
To check enrage, there is a red portrait next to the regular blue and yellow portrait buff. It sneaks up on you. The boss doesn't turn red or anything, you just die really fast. If it's around 30%, meaning you lack dps. If it's bugged, you'll die within the first min of encounter, not after you get it to 30% after a series of same mechanic. (especially if you didn't even come anywhere close to the lightning, rock throwing phase).

Hessen
12.27.2011 , 03:41 PM | #24
Hardmode content is hard
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

MagnumBM
12.27.2011 , 03:44 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Hessen View Post
Hardmode content is hard
So what you are saying is that it is working as intended?
Karah Serrigan - Lvl 50 Sniper

Carl-Jans Änglar PvE guild on EU server Niman is recruiting good players for our hard/nightmare progress! PM me ingame for more info.

Hessen
12.27.2011 , 03:52 PM | #26
The chest bugging out isn't. But if his one shot lightning is interruptable, or if it's enrage, then quite possibly.
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

Keengamer
12.28.2011 , 09:01 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Hessen View Post
The chest bugging out isn't. But if his one shot lightning is interruptable, or if it's enrage, then quite possibly.
It's Force Lightening, the first tick of it is not interruptable and one shots our full epic gear 19k hp Juggernaught then deals 56k damage to the rest of us. He's also not enraged. Maybe don't comment on stuff you've never experienced

Keengamer
12.28.2011 , 03:08 PM | #28
Still bugged D:

Mattbail
12.28.2011 , 03:24 PM | #29
Weren't people complaining how easy "he" was pre release. Looks like Bioware listens

Joking aside, I sure hope HM gets fixed before I get to them.
Limited CE Key Holder

xWhackoJacko
01.05.2012 , 12:00 PM | #30
Its weird because the natural progression in gear doesn't seem to apply to this game. I still love it but....

For us:

BT, Fallen Emperor, Battle of Ilum. No problems on hard except for a few mishaps here and there, and with gear now, hilariously easy.

Foundry, Boarding Party. Challenging, generally because of the bugs.

Eternity Vault Normal, walk in the park. Free loot.

Directive 7 hard, lolwtffffffffffff.

So you end up actually gearing in EV to do 4-man heroics. OPPOSITE DAY!!!
"Scratch my back and I'll stab you in yours."
- Circle Takes the Square