Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Final boss on The Foundry: Hard Mode


Keengamer's Avatar


Keengamer
12.22.2011 , 10:35 PM | #1
All goes good until around 50% he casts force storm then shortly after uses Force Lightning, one tick of the Force Lightning one shot our tank and did 67k damage to me(not a tank), so whats up with this? Is that right? We interrupt it instantly but the first tick of it gets through and one shots our tank anyway

Airees's Avatar


Airees
12.22.2011 , 10:41 PM | #2
Posted about this in my heroic mode summary thread. And ye the boss seems unkillable at the moment for appropriately geared groups. The enrage timer is just way too short.

Keengamer's Avatar


Keengamer
12.22.2011 , 10:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Airees View Post
Posted about this in my heroic mode summary thread. And ye the boss seems unkillable at the moment for appropriately geared groups. The enrage timer is just way too short.
He's not even enraged when he one shots us

Airees's Avatar


Airees
12.22.2011 , 11:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Keengamer View Post
He's not even enraged when he one shots us
well, call it enrage or not, when the boss just one shots people one by one the fight is over :P

Keengamer's Avatar


Keengamer
12.22.2011 , 11:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Airees View Post
well, call it enrage or not, when the boss just one shots people one by one the fight is over :P
Yea it's not enrage when he force lightening everyone for 20k damage though he can actually get enraged he just kills everyone before he has a chance to :P

Airees's Avatar


Airees
12.22.2011 , 11:31 PM | #6
Well, we didn't find the aoe lightning to be much of a problem but 10-15 secs after he just one-shots us one by one.

Keengamer's Avatar


Keengamer
12.22.2011 , 11:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Airees View Post
Well, we didn't find the aoe lightning to be much of a problem but 10-15 secs after he just one-shots us one by one.
The AoE lightning is Force Storm the one shot you one by one is Force Lightning

Airees's Avatar


Airees
12.22.2011 , 11:35 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Keengamer View Post
The AoE lightning is Force Storm the one shot you one by one is Force Lightning
Hmm, can't remember seeing any lightning, he just gets a "something something dark side" buff and just stabs us to death.

Keengamer's Avatar


Keengamer
12.22.2011 , 11:45 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Airees View Post
Hmm, can't remember seeing any lightning, he just gets a "something something dark side" buff and just stabs us to death.
He channels it for like 1/10th of a second since that's all it takes to kill whoever he's on the second time we tried it our tank popped all of his cooldowns 5/10 seconds after force storm and managed to live the first tick of lightning before we interrupted it, then he did it on me for 66k and we wiped again

Hiyru's Avatar


Hiyru
12.26.2011 , 06:44 PM | #10
when my group did it it seems like at around 35% he just 1hkos me for about 46k damage