Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Noticed an increase in bot-like behavior

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Noticed an increase in bot-like behavior

Luneward
02.19.2014 , 10:27 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Xnemth View Post
The other went and just parked inside a mass of girders in a structure of some kind.

Both responded when ya took their shields out, but seemed oblivious otherwise. They weren't even targeting anyone.
Yeah, I saw this once in a deathmatch yesterday. Guy parked in a niche in ship hulls then didn't move. He fired back when I blew him up. Didn't really give it much thought. I don't think it is 'bot' so much as 'leech'. Not that you get more than about 150-250 requisition for that kind of behavior though.
Steelwind / Kaillen * The Ebon Hawk

Morgrid
02.19.2014 , 10:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MCaliban View Post
Still better than most Imperial pilots.
lol

....I'm sad because this is true...
Darth ImperÓus of The Ebon Hawk.

Galactic Champion of "Chase the Bomber"

Sangrar
02.19.2014 , 11:46 AM | #13
We cannot know for certain if someone is a bot or not (wow did not see that rhyme til after I wrote it lol) if you think someone is botting write a report, it will be investigated and if they are botting they will be punished, if not nothing will be done
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot