Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
03.02.2014 , 07:02 AM | #1321
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
We set a subforum record guys. 1,319 replies (as of this counting) make this the most replied to thread in the Star Wars Discussion forum. The runners up are 2nd place and 3rd place with 3rd place still active for the time being, perhaps capable of catching up.

Congrats to Sel as well for giving us our top two, as the two top replied to threads here are Kaggath matches with her faction involved. Props to Beni for being the organizer and OP for all three of the top threads as well.

These three beat out such threads as Vader vs. Revan, Sith Emperor vs. Sidious, WotDT, all the REAL Most Powerful projects, and even SWTOR vs. SWG.

Congrats to you all, may we continue to flood this forum with our screams, squawks, chittering, and leisurely debate for may Kaggaths to come. Oh, and if more people would join I bet we could cap 1,500 no sweat.
Bwahahaha! I have the monopoly on the SWTOR Forums! Behold the expansion of my great mogul empire!

Anyway I'm just waiting for a BioWare employee to do the "100 posts" thing - only then will my life be complete.

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
03.02.2014 , 07:54 AM | #1322
They don't do that anymore...
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Bwahahaha! I have the monopoly on the SWTOR Forums! Behold the expansion of my great mogul empire!

Anyway I'm just waiting for a BioWare employee to do the "100 posts" thing - only then will my life be complete.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
03.02.2014 , 07:57 AM | #1323
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
They don't do that anymore...
Well that just sucks.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
03.02.2014 , 02:34 PM | #1324
Back early!

Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Aurbere sweetie..... You're going down
I've already won, so no, I don't think so.

But congratulations on your win.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
03.02.2014 , 02:35 PM | #1325
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Back early!

I've already won, so no, I don't think so.

But congratulations on your win.
Hehe, we'll wait on that Debate

Yes, you're winning against Warren, I shall have it no other way
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
03.02.2014 , 02:38 PM | #1326
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Hehe, we'll wait on that Debate

Yes, you're winning against Warren, I shall have it no other way
I suppose we'll have to see what Warren has for me, won't we?

Either way, apparently the match after has no bearing on the rankings, so I wouldn't have to worry about anything if I get there.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
03.02.2014 , 02:44 PM | #1327
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I suppose we'll have to see what Warren has for me, won't we?

Either way, apparently the match after has no bearing on the rankings, so I wouldn't have to worry about anything if I get there.
It's still be a ceremonial victory for me

But dude, the next Kaggath should be what worries you.... I have a terrifying faction IMO
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
03.02.2014 , 03:10 PM | #1328
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
It's still be a ceremonial victory for me

But dude, the next Kaggath should be what worries you.... I have a terrifying faction IMO
If you win, but I understand.

I am worried about Warren, but I think we can deal with it.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
03.02.2014 , 03:32 PM | #1329
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
We set a subforum record guys. 1,319 replies (as of this counting) make this the most replied to thread in the Star Wars Discussion forum. The runners up are 2nd place and 3rd place with 3rd place still active for the time being, perhaps capable of catching up.
Technically, if not for the old 1,000 post limit Vader vs. Revan would be almost 100 pages longer, combining the two threads of course.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus