Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling
02.17.2014 , 12:33 PM | #1
“No game of dejarik can be won without pawns...”

Runner-Up Finals: The Dark Imperium vs The Alliance of Worlds

Welcome to final round of the ‘Kaggath Tournament’ Runner-Up Bracket, where the defeated and disgraced have the chance to redeem their honour, and challenge the future Kaggath Champion in an epic tournament-style extravaganza.

For all those of you aren’t aware, the Kaggath is an ancient rite of the Sith, ‘one part duel, one part large-scale dejarik-match’. The two combatants have full use of their power bases, be it armies, strongholds or fleets, in order to outwit and outmanoeuvre their opponent. The Kaggath is no simple lightsaber duel, although it can come down to one, and the arena can be anywhere: a planet, star system or the entire galaxy.

Before we begin, let’s set out the ground rules of the Semi-Finals.

• The arena: the known galaxy.
  • Only those incorporated in the listed in the faction compilations below can take part in the Kaggath.
  • No outside help of any kind, the combatants cannot call upon assets outside their power base or influence.
  • No outside involvement, other powers will not and cannot interrupt or affect the battle, for the purpose of argument they are non-existent.
  • No surrender, fight to the death!
  • Technology level is universal (unless considered archaic or advanced at the time): blaster fire, armouring, lightsabers etc. are all the same regardless of period, all that matters is size, quantity and power.
  • Factions are autonomous – players have no control over their factions decisions, this is determined by the nature of their leadership.

So, the combatants: Selenial is returning with her shadowy force of Sith and assassins, and Tunewalker with his armada of light and liberty. Behold the factions!

The Dark Imperium

Leadership

Head of State: Darth Traya
Second-in-Command: Admiral Trench
Allies: Darth Maul & HK-47
Supplier: Santhe/Sienar Technologies

Military

Minor Ground Force: Shadow Trooper Legion & Sith Assassins
Major Naval Force: Open Circle Fleet & Malgus’ Stealth Fleet

Planets

Capital: Raxus Secundus
Supply Base: Raxus Prime
Stronghold/Military Base: Malachor V
Stronghold/Military Base: Saleucami
Shipyards: Bonadan

vs

The Alliance of Worlds

Leadership

Head of State: Leia Organa Solo
Second-in-Command: Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
Allies: IG-88 & Wedge Antilles
Supplier: Hapes Consortium

Military

Major Ground Force: Rebel Alliance Army
Naval Force: Galactic Alliance Navy

Planets

Capital: Arkania
Supply Base: Hapes
Stronghold/Military Base: Carida
Shipyards: Brentaal
Shipyards: Rendili

The Dark Imperium is comprised of elite and elusive assassins whereas the Alliance of Worlds possesses powerful and numerous warriors. It’s the ultimate battle between good and evil. Who will win? The battle lines have been drawn...

Let the Kaggath begin!

Selenial
02.17.2014 , 12:35 PM | #2
Takes so long and you still get it wrong

It's Maul, not Cronal.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling
02.17.2014 , 12:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Takes so long and you still get it wrong

It's Maul, not Cronal.
Rule change.

Selenial
02.17.2014 , 12:42 PM | #4
Guess who's back, Purple's back

Initial Impressions: I seriously don't see a way for the AOW to face Traya and Maul in Malachor, their ships are not long ranged enough to bombard the world and Luke/Leia would be decimated by the Assassins.... I really can't forsee a way Tune can win this, but I hope to god he comes up with one

Long post analyzing multiple different parts of my faction will be inbound.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Beniboybling
02.17.2014 , 12:44 PM | #5

Initial Impressions: I seriously don't see a way for the AOW to face Traya and Maul in Malachor, their ships are not long ranged enough to bombard the world and Luke/Leia would be decimated by the Assassins.... I really can't forsee a way Tune can win this, but I hope to god he comes up with one

Thank the Maker, I was just about to ask that do-gooder to leave...

ShadowMudkip
02.17.2014 , 12:49 PM | #6
We just got done with a large force faction against a smaller elite faction in the DS vs SE. However, I think selenial has this one.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

Selenial
02.17.2014 , 12:52 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowMudkip View Post
We just got done with a large force faction against a smaller elite faction in the DS vs SE. However, I think selenial has this one.
Much Appreciated...

You may stay

Wolfninjajedi
02.17.2014 , 12:54 PM | #8

/Eye squints.

Not sure if serious or lack of knowledge of how powerful ROTJ Luke is.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

ShadowMudkip
02.17.2014 , 12:54 PM | #9
Much Appreciated...

You may stay
And stay I will.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

LadyKulvax
02.17.2014 , 12:55 PM | #10
Yeh I immediately think the DI can only win this one, I already see the argument that will take place and how it will turn out.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order