Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Action bars coming unlocked.

Dustychild
02.17.2014 , 02:55 AM | #1
Been in more then a few pvp BGs to find my action bar coming unlocked. Simply put it makes you lose your clicked powers disabling your ability to fight. This happens in pvp BGs but no where else that I have seen.

CaraExas
02.17.2014 , 02:59 AM | #2
lol....you click? dont do that....

Zohkar
02.17.2014 , 08:41 AM | #3
Happens in PvE as well and not sure what does it. Usually another thing that will happen is all of a sudden your hotbar will scroll up or down when you try to move. The only way I know how to fix that is hit the left shift button which stops your arrow keys from moving the hotbar. As far as the unlock feature I have knowticed that even while locked occasionally you can move the icons but don't know what caused it unless its a combination of moving and clicking at the same time.
60 Zohkar (Guardian) 60 Sa'brina (Immortal)
60 Zankar (Shadow) 60 Selura (Corruption)
60 Zandakar (Sharpshooter) 60 Sil'mara (Operative)
60 Zanlamar (Gunnery) 60 Sondrea (Shieldtech)

Merouk
02.17.2014 , 12:06 PM | #4
Go into your keybindings and disable the Shift+Mousewheel from scrolling your toolbars up and down.

Also, disable the key that unlocks/locks the toolbars. I don't remember what the default is.

Joesixxpack
02.17.2014 , 12:59 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dustychild View Post
clicked powers
^ The cause.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hot'Sawce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | JadeFox Sorc | AngelEyes Merc | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE