Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Loegaire the Mandalorian force wielder. (storyline videos)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Loegaire the Mandalorian force wielder. (storyline videos)

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
02.17.2014 , 12:51 AM | #1
Loegaire, Mandalorian Force Wielder.
Spoiler


Lezlie, Smuggler.

Spoiler
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
02.17.2014 , 12:56 AM | #2
/Gasp!

What a twist!

Spoiler
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
02.17.2014 , 01:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
/Gasp!

What a twist!

Spoiler
Well it beats going with the cookie-cutter "I'm super evil and kill everyone" mold :P
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
02.17.2014 , 02:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Well it beats going with the cookie-cutter "I'm super evil and kill everyone" mold :P
Pft aint nobody got time for that.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Aries_cz's Avatar


Aries_cz
02.17.2014 , 01:19 PM | #5
You moved out of the section-that-no-one-ever-reads (aka Fan Art) to General Discussion?
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Infernixx's Avatar


Infernixx
02.17.2014 , 01:33 PM | #6
I found it hilarious to make a SW and go as far LS as I could go. Every chance I could, showing mercy and sympathy and NO ONE said a thing about it.

There's something inherently hilarious about having a Paragon of the Light as the Wrath of the Emperor.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
02.17.2014 , 01:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
I found it hilarious to make a SW and go as far LS as I could go. Every chance I could, showing mercy and sympathy and NO ONE said a thing about it.

There's something inherently hilarious about having a Paragon of the Light as the Wrath of the Emperor.
I find the LS Story of the SW to be far more interesting then simply killing everyone in sight.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Infernixx's Avatar


Infernixx
02.17.2014 , 01:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
I find the LS Story of the SW to be far more interesting then simply killing everyone in sight.
Oh, without a doubt. The way I saw it, my SW simply decided that Love and Compassion were just as valid as Hate and Fear when it came to empowering himself.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
02.17.2014 , 01:56 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
You moved out of the section-that-no-one-ever-reads (aka Fan Art) to General Discussion?
Yeah, It does seem that that section is frequented by around 10 people in total
And most don't seem to know that there are videos in there too.

So, general chat it is (belongs here just as much as there IMHO)
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
02.17.2014 , 01:56 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
I found it hilarious to make a SW and go as far LS as I could go. Every chance I could, showing mercy and sympathy and NO ONE said a thing about it.

There's something inherently hilarious about having a Paragon of the Light as the Wrath of the Emperor.
I tend to stay away from either extreme.
It's boring to me to always pick light/dark.
I want my characters to have a reason for choosing the way they do.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.