Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't understand how to turn in the Kuat Drive Yards FP quest

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I don't understand how to turn in the Kuat Drive Yards FP quest

02.16.2014 , 12:04 PM | #1
So I just picked up the one-time (i.e., not daily) quest for Kuat Drive Yards and completed the flashpoint. After killing the final boss, I traveled back to the fleet only to find that I was actually supposed to talk to the Admiral again. However, I can't walk back into the instance and finish it because I'm not 55, so I can only enter through GF.

How exactly do I turn this quest in? I did an admittedly brief search of the forums, but didn't find an answer. Can anybody help?

02.16.2014 , 12:10 PM | #2
It's bugged at the moment. The conversation you have with Ranken at the very start of the FP is that conversation. It just doesn't complete the quest when you're in a group. If you're below level 55 you got to wait for a patch I guess since you can't enter alone. In any case you're not missing out on anything, you just aren't getting the large reputation item.

02.16.2014 , 12:53 PM | #3
Sadly bugged, it apparently gives the credit only when you win the conversation roll.
If you are level 55 just enter it alone a be done with it, otherwise, hold until patch or hope in winning the conversation rolls...
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd and Czech Alliance, Red Eclipse
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

02.16.2014 , 01:25 PM | #4
Ok thank you both for the info!

02.16.2014 , 01:27 PM | #5
This happened to me. My group simply requeued together, started the fp over, and had that same convo again. Quest immediately updated, got the reward, and we all quit the fp. Annoying, but at least it was a fairly simple fix (for me, ymmv of course).
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck SylvesterMcbean Zuck-srw'i
TøbiasFünke MaebyFünke MaximilianPower MaxPower-srw
Jedi Covenant / Shadowlands / Harbinger / The Ebon Hawk / Bastion

100% GSF cheevs

02.17.2014 , 01:30 AM | #6
I agree. It's a pain and needs a patch. Like the OP said, you have to re-roll the FP and not spacebar the conversation. Sometimes it bugs on me, sometimes it works.
Wild speculation on forums? When does that happen? The Harbinger - Fumanshu Legacy
Repub: Jafaean(Arms), Zelgen(Artifice), Espellah(Cyber), Jabender(Synthweave)
Imp: Vindrock(Armor), Antshell(BioChem), Li'Larish, Kenevil