Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Zabrak Consular

melankoly
12.22.2011 , 10:21 PM | #1
I am playing a Jedi Consular Sage as Zabrak and I was curious if there was any reason Zabrak couldn't be all the different colors that they are on the Empire side? Plus their tattoos look cooler. Any insight on this, does the dark side mess with their skin? OR was it a development decision?

Thanks!
"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda
ΞΞΞΞΞ۝ΞΞΞ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

masterangelous
12.22.2011 , 10:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by melankoly View Post
I am playing a Jedi Consular Sage as Zabrak and I was curious if there was any reason Zabrak couldn't be all the different colors that they are on the Empire side? Plus their tattoos look cooler. Any insight on this, does the dark side mess with their skin? OR was it a development decision?

Thanks!
they dark side they have there entire body tattooed to look like that (sith tattoo)
darth maul is a good example darth was a jedi sidious took and put sith tattoos all over him and made him sith by teaching it a thing with the zabrak
i am angelous the dark warrior of light you don't mess with the one i care about if you even think about it hahahahaha!

masterangelous
12.22.2011 , 10:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by masterangelous View Post
they dark side they have there entire body tattooed to look like that (sith tattoo)
darth maul is a good example darth was a jedi sidious took and put sith tattoos all over him and made him sith by teaching it a thing with the zabrak
hope i explained well enough
i am angelous the dark warrior of light you don't mess with the one i care about if you even think about it hahahahaha!

melankoly
12.22.2011 , 10:55 PM | #4
Yea, makes sense. Thanks!
"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda
ΞΞΞΞΞ۝ΞΞΞ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

masterangelous
12.22.2011 , 11:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by melankoly View Post
Yea, makes sense. Thanks!
your welocme