Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Warfare – Reference Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Warfare – Reference Guide

Beniboybling
02.15.2014 , 01:47 PM | #1
As an owner of the Essential Guide to Warfare, I was particularly disappointed with the lack of an index and its poor excuse for a contents page. Making the only real way of accessing its material being reading it from cover to cover. I did not want to do that, I wanted a reference guide that I could dip in and out of when the need arose. And so on a whim I decided to create my own index, which ending up turning into quite the project. And along the way I decided that other people must be experiencing the same problem so I may as well post it somewhere accessible.

So here it is!

Basically I've recorded the page numbers of its more specific entries - anything more vague or rather something one couldn't really make a Wookiee entry on has been excluded - I also threw in the Author's Cuts. If you feel there is anything I've missed, see any errors or just think something needs adding please post below. But otherwise enjoy!

War Portraits: Capsule Biographies on Military Leaders
Spoiler
Armoury and Sensory Profiles: Information on Armaments, Technologies and Warship Classes
Spoiler
Debriefings: Information on Factions, Institutions, Ground Units, Manufacturers, Planets, Projects etc.
Spoiler
Conflicts & Events: In Chronological Order
Spoiler
Personal Accounts: Eyewitness Soldier Accounts
Spoiler
Miscellaneous
Spoiler
Author's Cuts: Blog Series on Cut Material.
Spoiler
As you can see, when your actually able to get to it, this guide is pretty brimming with info.

Aurbere
02.15.2014 , 03:20 PM | #2
Personally, I didn't really need a reference guide, but I believe that this will be most helpful. I'll add it to the Index for ease of access.
Added Chapter 63 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
02.15.2014 , 03:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Personally, I didn't really need a reference guide, but I believe that this will be most helpful. I'll add it to the Index for ease of access.
Well for me this book will finally stop collecting dust.

And thanks!

Selenial
02.15.2014 , 04:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Well for me this book will finally stop collecting dust.

And thanks!
I appreciate the work, but go call the Kaggath
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
The Gate Crashing, Dragon Slaying, Eternal Warrior from Beyond.

Aurbere
02.15.2014 , 04:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I appreciate the work, but go call the Kaggath
Speaking of calling something, I should go call The BattleZone.
Added Chapter 63 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus