Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PvP | Ranked | Guilds


Kuvox_'s Avatar


Kuvox_
02.16.2014 , 11:48 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by angel_dust View Post
Lmao, what's funny about this post is that you guys think pvp'ing in a PVE server actually matters. Jajajaja
Pvping in the harbinger is as competitive as a leap frog game for a 2 year old. Seriously people "IT'S A PVE SERVER" no one cares how mediocre or good you think you are in pvp. You guys are a joke in pvp compare to the rank teams on pot5,bastion and tofn.
Now run along and finish your weekly on your flashpoints jajajajajajajaja
It's not really like that. There's actually a fair bit of skill here. A lot of us are just casual players on this server, even when it comes to ranked. I played on the Bastion and POT5 for some time (and still do occasionally) but became a part-time and frankly indifferent player when Bioware removed 8 v. 8 ranked, something I liked far more than arenas and did quite a bit of.

I found regs and even solo ranked on the Bastion to be way worse than here. Some of the worst players, both in skill and in attitude, populate Bastion and POT5 in those areas (I'm not talking about 4 v 4 ranked though) and I know many people would back me up in that. A lot of us just aren't interested in taking on MVP, Casual, Don't Panic etc. and putting in the work required to do so. I simply just don't care enough. So I'm here, like many others, just being a casual. It doesn't mean we're bad though.
Kuvox (Sage), Kuvx (Scoundrel), Kvox (Sentinel), EthelMerman (Vanguard)
Kvox (Sorc), Danshin (Operative), Kuv-ox (PowerTech)

So-low's Avatar


So-low
02.16.2014 , 12:16 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by angel_dust View Post
Lmao, what's funny about this post is that you guys think pvp'ing in a PVE server actually matters. Jajajaja
Pvping in the harbinger is as competitive as a leap frog game for a 2 year old. Seriously people "IT'S A PVE SERVER" no one cares how mediocre or good you think you are in pvp. You guys are a joke in pvp compare to the rank teams on pot5,bastion and tofn.
Now run along and finish your weekly on your flashpoints jajajajajajajaja
http://www.quickmeme.com/p/3vt6g9

Schus's Avatar


Schus
02.16.2014 , 01:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by angel_dust View Post
Seriously people "IT'S A PVE SERVER"
The players make a server what it is, not what BioWare names it. So if we decide to have a pvp community on this server it shouldn't bother a PVEr like yourself. Also, the "jajajajajajajaja" makes you look like an ******e.

Oginator's Avatar


Oginator
02.16.2014 , 03:13 PM | #14
What is the point of playing an MMO if no 8 year old b*tthurt kids that just lost/won against me aren't having an intercourse with my mother?

Please don't kill the **** talking.

Sincerely,

A PvP'er.

Yamahara's Avatar


Yamahara
02.16.2014 , 07:11 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by angel_dust View Post
Lmao, what's funny about this post is that you guys think pvp'ing in a PVE server actually matters. Jajajaja
Pvping in the harbinger is as competitive as a leap frog game for a 2 year old. Seriously people "IT'S A PVE SERVER" no one cares how mediocre or good you think you are in pvp. You guys are a joke in pvp compare to the rank teams on pot5,bastion and tofn.
Now run along and finish your weekly on your flashpoints jajajajajajajaja

Besides maybe 3 or so teams on Pot5 the rest are really not that good..The players who queue solo ranked there are worse than anything ive experienced compared to this server. The few competitive teams/players that are active here are just as good/ if not better than most on the servers you named. Take that jajajaja sh*t back with you on the European short bus you came in on.
Lukewarm Tauntauns Former GM. Currently regstar.

Savanna Naleenia

cathulaa's Avatar


cathulaa
02.16.2014 , 07:12 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by angel_dust View Post
Lmao, what's funny about this post is that you guys think pvp'ing in a PVE server actually matters. Jajajaja
Pvping in the harbinger is as competitive as a leap frog game for a 2 year old. Seriously people "IT'S A PVE SERVER" no one cares how mediocre or good you think you are in pvp. You guys are a joke in pvp compare to the rank teams on pot5,bastion and tofn.
Now run along and finish your weekly on your flashpoints jajajajajajajaja
Wait I recognize that name. Isn't that chuckles?
Goof Troop
Cathulan Cathul Cathulun Cathullom
Cathula Cathuadeus Cathulas Catholae

cathulaa's Avatar


cathulaa
02.16.2014 , 07:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoebert View Post
This was made for all the other stupid threads out there and your pvp **** talking:
Honestly no one on this server has room to talk about who's better or not. I hate to say it but regs doesn't really mean anything and doesn't give you the right to talk crap. regs are for fun and for you to go in there and learn your class, objectives mean nothing no a days that 8v8 Ranked is gone, so MAYBE if BW still had 8v8's I my self and plenty other ppl would take regs more seriously, but thats not the case, so if you do end up destroying me or other ppl in ranked, thats great., Im glad you're having fun. But i can give a **** if i lose or not in regs and I'm sure the other ppl feel the same way that used to Que for ranked every night in the past like Deadweight, Goof, and Ascendancy, Full Resolve, Krusty Krab. If you REALLY want to talk ****, it should be 100% easier to get a ranked team going now a days since its only 4 ppl. no excuses. So i don't want to hear all this **** about "Q ranked cuz yall n*ggas suck"

For those of you that thinks Goof never ques ranked. You're wrong. They used to Que a lot in the past but because of the population things have changed. And if you end up losing to the same ppl all the time. what kind of fun is that? so yeah ppl will stop queing for ranked. People think that either Vossen/Ascendancy hates everyone and thinks were better, but thats not it either. We actually have nothing against anyone and actually get a long with everyone, expect for maybe 1 person (but we wont mention names) but ppl get butt hurt cuz we wont Invite them to guild well here are the reasons:
1) Deadweight inv'ed everyone and their mom to the guild and everyone became "Friends" and didn't to Que against each other. so Adroit was made to break that
2) Same thing that happened with We Haz Cookies. So many ppl in the guild and no one wanted to make another team and que against them. So Lukewarm Tauntauns was made.
3) Adroit had its differences so the Krusty Krab was made.
4) when you have to many ppl in the same guild. everyone wants a spot in ranked, and if they don't get in, they hate you.
5) We want to encourage ppl to start and make their own team so they can prove that they can actually do something except talk trash
6) There's prolly other reason too, but im kinda stoned

This game isn't that big to have 150+ good players in one guild. just doesn't work like that anymore. There needs to be more guilds out there and ppl to start making friends and learn to play with each other. SO THATS WHY WE DONT TAKE IN EVERYONE IN OUR GUILD. its not that we don't like you. its just were never going to have you in ranked so whats the point? if you want to be friends and do regs together thats what a friends-list is for.

Also for you ppl that think all the competition is gone LOLOL you're funny. if you really want to know most of the "competitive sh*tty players" left this server recently or in the past because they couldn't beat the 1 team on this server.... who does that? LOL "Yeah theres no competition here on Harbinger even tho i lost 150+ games and only won 4 max" prolly the best logic i have ever heard. The ones that left this server to do ranked on other servers came back because they realized that its not really that different from here to pot5 or bastion. its the same damn thing with the same equal communication. just more games and more coordination thats all. all those servers do is Solo ranked. which is kinda pointless. Solo ranked is nothing compared to group ranked and everyone knows it. completely different meta

So lets not talk **** about how theres no one good to play against. lets try and work things out and make ranked happen again. stop all this drama **** unless we really want to have fun on the forums
if you want to talk **** Screen Shot your wins in Ranked (win-loss) all that and come talk.
we should set rules too for **** talking:
-IF YOU HAVE NEVER DONE RANKED IN YOUR LIFE. dont talk.
-IF YOU THINK YOUVE DONE RANKED IN THE PAST BUT REALLY YOU DIDNT. dont talk
-IF YOU SAY YOU DID RANKED AND YOU HAD SOME BAD *** RATING PRE 2.0 AND DONT HAVE A SCREEN SHOT. dont talk
-NOW. IF YOU DID DO RANKED DURING THAT TIME WHEN RATING WAS ****ED UP AND YOU JUST QUED WHEN EVERYONE TRANSFERRED AND GOT TO LIKE 3-4K RATING. don't talk. you know who you.

Ranked only mattered when:
-8v8's were out
- and when rating reset and arenas started for real.

end of story. remember this is a game
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Goof Troop
Cathulan Cathul Cathulun Cathullom
Cathula Cathuadeus Cathulas Catholae

NotAnyOldName's Avatar


NotAnyOldName
02.16.2014 , 07:17 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by angel_dust View Post
Lmao, what's funny about this post is that you guys think pvp'ing in a PVE server actually matters. Jajajaja
Pvping in the harbinger is as competitive as a leap frog game for a 2 year old. Seriously people "IT'S A PVE SERVER" no one cares how mediocre or good you think you are in pvp. You guys are a joke in pvp compare to the rank teams on pot5,bastion and tofn.
Now run along and finish your weekly on your flashpoints jajajajajajajaja
Just because its a PVE server doesn't mean there isn't a lot of quality players on this server, because there is. I have played ranked on The Bastion and The Harbinger and I enjoyed my time on this server more and had better competition (not saying either server is better, just for me it was more fun on this server).

I am more casual now though and The Harbinger is my home server, I have friends here and I know the server better. While The Bastion has a generally higher skilled player base (especially on the imperial side) it feels distant to me and the population is a lot smaller at times I play. The pvp community here, albeit a small one, is not as elitist like some of the other servers and the people are mostly cool.

So you can kindly go back to your server now because just like you say no one cares about how good we think we are, no one here cares about how superior you think you are to us.

AIRCONGO's Avatar


AIRCONGO
02.16.2014 , 09:30 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by angel_dust View Post
Lmao, what's funny about this post is that you guys think pvp'ing in a PVE server actually matters. Jajajaja
Pvping in the harbinger is as competitive as a leap frog game for a 2 year old. Seriously people "IT'S A PVE SERVER" no one cares how mediocre or good you think you are in pvp. You guys are a joke in pvp compare to the rank teams on pot5,bastion and tofn.
Now run along and finish your weekly on your flashpoints jajajajajajajaja
What's also funny is you're probably one of them rejects from a pvp server that can't compete because well you suck? So you come to a pve forum thinking you're better than us? 99.9% sure me and the people here could beat you easy since you're running your mouth. As so-low said, bro do you even lift? Because I'm swoll!
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Clint Beastwood

cathulaa's Avatar


cathulaa
02.17.2014 , 12:41 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AIRCONGO View Post
What's also funny is you're probably one of them rejects from a pvp server that can't compete because well you suck? So you come to a pve forum thinking you're better than us? 99.9% sure me and the people here could beat you easy since you're running your mouth. As so-low said, bro do you even lift? Because I'm swoll!
My original msg was convoluted. But I can't delete it. Basically it just agrees with gallows
Goof Troop
Cathulan Cathul Cathulun Cathullom
Cathula Cathuadeus Cathulas Catholae