Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My concealment Op is so Op its not even fun to play

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
My concealment Op is so Op its not even fun to play

HexDecimalUK
02.16.2014 , 03:21 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
So doing /laugh and making fun of you in general chat is raging now? Cool beans.
"whats wrong hex, you mad you focusing me?" <-your words
then i didnt fraps the whispers that you sent me on 3 different toons after i ignored you because well, you seem to be a bit of a weirdo i mean who stalks ppl like that over simple forum posts? and now ofcourse you're here carrying on?

And btw the OP doesnt say that i solo "everyone" it just says that i am getting solo kills that i feel i shouldn't have got or at least so easily as i do" nor does it say i beat every class though iv defeated each AC at one point and another i certainly dont win em all, infact warrior AOE stuns and mando knock backs are always a bane but nothing i cant handle with all my CDs up so long as my head is screwed on. remember, i suck at Op! i was the first to admit this

But like i said i don't know what you think iv done to you for you to make things this personal and really recommend you see this for what it is, written words on a forum between 2 randomers.
<RISK>
Hex'DecimalUK-Pyro HexDesecrate-Lightning Shatterclipse-VG/Immortal
Hex'DecímalUK-concealment HexDecimus-Madness Blaster'Chief-AP

HexDecimalUK
02.16.2014 , 03:26 PM | #32
Ya that's called making fun of you.
Well you have been following me between /whisper /general and now /the FORUM to "make fun of me" do you like me or something?
<RISK>

Evolixe
02.16.2014 , 03:27 PM | #33
Operatives are alright now, bit OP in PvE.. but otherwise fine. I initially thought the changes would have bigger impact but they really did alright. Even though I still think the survivability was and still is a bigger issue than the damage.

You're still going to get asskicked by a suprerior player if he doesn't screw up.

CaptainApop
02.16.2014 , 03:34 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post

You're still going to get asskicked by a suprerior player if he doesn't screw up.
And by a mediocre player if he happens to be a powertech ^^
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

HexDecimalUK
02.16.2014 , 03:34 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Operatives are alright now, bit OP in PvE.. but otherwise fine. I initially thought the changes would have bigger impact but they really did alright. Even though I still think the survivability was and still is a bigger issue than the damage.

As i said they should have just been given some kind of auto crit, maybe on one lacerate? or explosive probe? i dunno but its that consistency they lacked. right now i just think the hidden strike belongs and much bigger cooldown because its kind of unfair that i can repeat that massive opener so quickly into a fight
<RISK>

ZooMzy
02.16.2014 , 04:25 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by HexDecimalUK View Post
with respect I'm not talking about ranked, just regs. and saying everyone i beat is noob is a pretty wide call-out what you're basically telling me is your just awesome and anyone not on your level who prefers warzones isn't entitled to have an opinion round here.
Lol, you didn't read did you?

There are two scenarios there, not just one. Don't really know why you seem to think that I only said you can exploit bads, but in cased you missed it, I said you can exploit people who have used their CDs/off guard.

So again, congrats. You found the spec that is designed to exploit the derp and the person who is out of defenses/off guard, as that spec should be.

But most of us here understand the logical fact of it not being an issue with the spec, but an issue with the standard of player. Your DPS fails outside of those two scenarios, don't overestimate yourself. However, there is a massive amount of stupid in WZs, and considering the decent players can easily be found without a CD or caught off guard all the time in a WZ, it's like open season for your spec.

HexDecimalUK
02.16.2014 , 04:41 PM | #37
No its more just the random crap that I've seen you spew all day in general chat plus the posts on these forums outside of this thread as well. Crap like "no class should be able to 1v1 and kill someone" was my favorite in general chat today.

I dislike people who want to nerf a class, especially one they play themselves while the class itself is struggling to barely be viable and because of people like you the spec is going to be garbage in 2.7. You think people laugh at concealment in ranked now? Come 2.7 you may as well delete the class if all you do is dps.
My exact words were Ops shouldn't be able to solo a player as easily as i do, which you would know from the screen shot you obviously took before coming into the forum with this story right?
<RISK>

HexDecimalUK
02.16.2014 , 04:54 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by ZooMzy View Post
Lol, you didn't read did you?

There are two scenarios there, not just one. Don't really know why you seem to think that I only said you can exploit bads, but in cased you missed it, I said you can exploit people who have used their CDs/off guard.

So again, congrats. You found the spec that is designed to exploit the derp and the person who is out of defenses/off guard, as that spec should be.

But most of us here understand the logical fact of it not being an issue with the spec, but an issue with the standard of player. Your DPS fails outside of those two scenarios, don't overestimate yourself. However, there is a massive amount of stupid in WZs, and considering the decent players can easily be found without a CD or caught off guard all the time in a WZ, it's like open season for your spec.
this is why i felt they needed an auto-crit instead of just a damage boost, so far as know Ops and Mercs are the only ones now that don't have this and i have heard that they are least viable but i dont know this as fact. i cant comment on arenas because i do prefer warzone's and i think its pretty unfair of you to shout me down with that. I'm not arguing with you about their viability outside regs and only wish 8v8 ranked was still going on because IMO warzones, arenas, story and raids is too much to balance 8 classes for at once but that's whole other issue.

PS really if you think im wrong i am open to it, explain to me, i am here to learn as well as give my opinion and when people just try and deny me the first amendment , i just laugh!
<RISK>

Chimerako
02.16.2014 , 05:07 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by HexDecimalUK View Post
As i said they should have just been given some kind of auto crit, maybe on one lacerate? or explosive probe? i dunno but its that consistency they lacked. right now i just think the hidden strike belongs and much bigger cooldown because its kind of unfair that i can repeat that massive opener so quickly into a fight
Massive opener? have you been in a wz with a sorc or sage healer on the opposing team? Your opener is trash hitting that damn bubble. If and op doesn't kill me in the first 4 gcd which only might happen in lowbie pvp he is toast or normally its a stalemate and they run away if I don't die fast enough. Ops are good for killing idiots, noobs and dying players.

HexDecimalUK
02.16.2014 , 05:37 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Chimerako View Post
Massive opener? have you been in a wz with a sorc or sage healer on the opposing team? Your opener is trash hitting that damn bubble. If and op doesn't kill me in the first 4 gcd which only might happen in lowbie pvp he is toast or normally its a stalemate and they run away if I don't die fast enough. Ops are good for killing idiots, noobs and dying players.

So basically ops are OK as long as their unlucky with their crits? and what op is going to attack a bubbled sage?
<RISK>