Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gunslinger armor

Glorthox
02.14.2014 , 05:50 AM | #1
I don't know about anyone else, but why is there not an awesome looking gunslinger set? I would love to see the gunslinger set that was used by the smuggler in the Korriban cinematic. That hat wasn't a wrap around and looked cool. The trenchcoat looked good, the boots, gloves, pants and guns matched. I like the western look for gunslingers.

Lorrimar
02.14.2014 , 02:00 PM | #2
yes please

branmakmuffin
02.14.2014 , 03:09 PM | #3
Hat like that not gonna happen. Either a hat covers the entire head of the wearer is bald (a la the Hooligan's set hat).

Reno_Tarshil
02.14.2014 , 03:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Hat like that not gonna happen. Either a hat covers the entire head of the wearer is bald (a la the Hooligan's set hat).
What about the chick from the new FP? She is wearing a hat and she isn't bald.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

branmakmuffin
02.15.2014 , 12:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
What about the chick from the new FP? She is wearing a hat and she isn't bald.
Is she an NPC?

Reno_Tarshil
02.15.2014 , 12:45 PM | #6
Is she an NPC?
Yeah, i forget her name but she's the imperial officer you talk too when you start the instance but she has the agent military cap that turns you bald on but the back of her head has hair.

Gavin_Kelvar
02.15.2014 , 02:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Glorthox View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but why is there not an awesome looking gunslinger set? I would love to see the gunslinger set that was used by the smuggler in the Korriban cinematic. That hat wasn't a wrap around and looked cool. The trenchcoat looked good, the boots, gloves, pants and guns matched. I like the western look for gunslingers.
I've found the Troublemaker's set with Zayne Carrick's pants + the Republic Squadron Leader belt make for a good western gunslinger/Malcom Reynolds look when you add brown dyes with different shades (belt, pants, and coat).

Haven't found a hat yet that does the trick and I agree it would be great if they added some wide brims like in the cinematic (ideally also add hat with a brim size similar to a 1930s Fedora to give some brim size variety)

branmakmuffin
02.15.2014 , 04:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Yeah, i forget her name but she's the imperial officer you talk too when you start the instance but she has the agent military cap that turns you bald on but the back of her head has hair.
Yeah, well, they can custom make an NPC to look however they want. She can't change her hat.

Magnusheart
02.15.2014 , 05:12 PM | #9
Hows this for a gunslinger set?

Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
A 100+ reforged list of everything I have suggested that I still strongly believe are a good idea. over the last year or so. Enough to fill 2-3 packs alone.

113. Zale Borrows http://i.imgur.com/P1bMunv.jpg

Reno_Tarshil
02.15.2014 , 05:34 PM | #10
Yeah, well, they can custom make an NPC to look however they want. She can't change her hat.
Well I do believe that if they can do that, then perhaps they can add something for players, because I hate how my pretty red hair vanished when putting a hat on, lol.