Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Consular

Ghoase
12.13.2011 , 02:27 PM | #1
has anyone gone entirely dark side as a counselor i would like to see your experience as i plan to do so when im granted access.

was the gear different

were you able to gain master title

did the story noticeably change from choosing lightside options

corruption..etc

Keozon
12.13.2011 , 02:31 PM | #2
The story will not change long term, no matter what decisions you make. Only short term consequences, such as 'this guy is dead, now' instead of 'this guy is still alive.'

There are some gear changes that are associated with you alignment. Most notably, the colors of lightsabers you allowed to wield.

Your skin also becomes more pale and sith-like with a lot of darkside choices, but you can disable this effect if you want.

Lastly, there can be an effect on companion interaction, but only if you make the decision with them as your current companion.

imcrazyhigh
12.13.2011 , 03:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Keozon View Post
The story will not change long term, no matter what decisions you make. Only short term consequences, such as 'this guy is dead, now' instead of 'this guy is still alive.'

There are some gear changes that are associated with you alignment. Most notably, the colors of lightsabers you allowed to wield.

Your skin also becomes more pale and sith-like with a lot of darkside choices, but you can disable this effect if you want.

Lastly, there can be an effect on companion interaction, but only if you make the decision with them as your current companion.
i tried to get that orange dot off my screen good job lol

monkgryphon
12.13.2011 , 04:00 PM | #4
I did good during thanksgiving beta, going evil this time.

Zhoujye
12.13.2011 , 06:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by imcrazyhigh View Post
i tried to get that orange dot off my screen good job lol
gosh darn I thought one of my pixels died lol

Alikain
12.13.2011 , 06:19 PM | #6
yes some change from what i have hear but can't say is a major spoiler. so you have to wait and see.
Fear is a disease; hope is its only cure.
Compromise is a virtue to be cultivated, not a weakness to be despised.
Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction.
Trust in your friends, and they’ll have reason to trust in you.