Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Atlanis
02.24.2014 , 01:27 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Please undo the nerf of Scoundrel/Operative knockdown. There is no reason for that to go through.
Yeah no reason to not remove your 6s kill anyone you like move-.-
----Enclave @ Jarkai Sword----
Ata'lan Dor'al'ke
"Angry? Have a Jawa...."

dbears
02.24.2014 , 01:35 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Britzer View Post
Nerfing classes for PvP, what happens if you're a person who doesn't do PvP? I get punished for PvP players? I left WoW casue i was sick of this bull***** and i think i will have to do the same with this game.

Grow a brain Bioware, you cannot nerf one side without affecting the other unless you compensate for it, go down the same path as Blizzard and see how many people of you player base is left after it. ToR is all ready one of the least played MMOs around.
Your class got nerfed? Yes, you should definitely quit and pick up a new MMO because surely that won't happen in that one.

cashogy_reborn
02.24.2014 , 03:18 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by Atlanis View Post
Yeah no reason to not remove your 6s kill anyone you like move-.-
What? Its a 2s knockdown....

And I dont even have a Scoundrel/Operative. But this is a hugely unnecessary nerf.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

dbears
02.24.2014 , 03:29 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
What? Its a 2s knockdown....

And I dont even have a Scoundrel/Operative. But this is a hugely unnecessary nerf.
A 1.5* second knockdown. WHICH WE CAN USE EVERY 90 SECONDS I might add..

Keep the knockdown, increase the cooldown on Hidden Strike to 15 seconds. That will stop, what feels like to most people, a chain stun when being jumped by a Concealment Operative.

I hate to play the 'compare' game, but Jarring Strikes used to be 3 seconds, then 1.5 seconds, and now it won't even knock the target down. Why do Assassins still have Spike. Don't even get me started on Low Slash on a 15 second cooldown.

midianlord
02.24.2014 , 03:40 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We still intend to make changes to Mercenaries/Commandos in 2.7 but the Combat team is still working through them. As soon as I have concrete information I will pass it on!

-eric
Revert ElectroDart to 30m, or even 35/40, and lower its cool-down.

Why is this not even acknowledged as needed since 1.4?
Guys/Gals, could you please start queuing for real Flashpoints again?

r/DPS 4 life

Spoiler

morfius
02.25.2014 , 02:05 AM | #206
Another QQ from 1% of population screw with PvE play... why not just remove all classes and make whole game GSF.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

BoushhDC
02.25.2014 , 04:04 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
<3 this answer
I lub ya, TUX, so I hope I don't wipe the smile off your face with this observation, but the fact that "the combat team is still working through them" shows A) the class' rank in priority and B) the devs have no clue what the issues are and/or no idea how to fix them to make them competitive.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. --Sun Tzu

Iona_Var
02.25.2014 , 08:33 PM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Please tell me that Shadow/Assassin DPS is also being looked at. They're fine in PvP but playing a DPS that in PvE is regarded as "lackluster" (quoting Dulfy.net there btw) sucks
Yes, if any of the dps classes need help it should be sins/shadows, yet we don't hear any changes to them too?
"Speak little and listen much"- Dread Master Tyrans
"Our vision transcends the dark of space, soon our reach will span the stars."-Dread Master Calphayus
Undraly-Madness Assassin-Eternal Warrior

Telaan
02.25.2014 , 11:04 PM | #209
Eric/Tait: seriously......

Can we please get a comment on the logic behind the changes to enraged defense/focused defense?
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3

AdrianDmitruk
02.26.2014 , 06:43 AM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by midianlord View Post
Revert ElectroDart to 30m, or even 35/40, and lower its cool-down.

Why is this not even acknowledged as needed since 1.4?
Hey can sorcs get 30m electrocute back too?
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
The Heal to Full and Make Them Pay Show