Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Netflix getting entire TCW series PLUS The Lost Missions on March 4!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Netflix getting entire TCW series PLUS The Lost Missions on March 4!

DarthDymond
02.13.2014 , 07:32 AM | #1

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Lost Missions - Clip - Netflix (HD)

Well, my productivity's gonna be shot in early March.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Beniboybling
02.13.2014 , 09:27 AM | #2
I was just about to post, looking forward to it.

Here is the official announcement on StarWars.com

KyleSChen
02.13.2014 , 09:33 AM | #3
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! HYPERSENSITIVENESS <The only spell check word it gives you for that.
^_________________________________________________ ______________|
0164 0162 0190 0188 HUTTBALL!!!!!
One day I will return!!!
Referral link for new or returning players.

Wolfninjajedi
02.13.2014 , 09:45 AM | #4
I can't get Netflix. << :/
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Selenial
02.13.2014 , 10:15 AM | #5
As soon as something goes on netflix, it's way easier to torrent, don't worry about it wolf

I however want Hi def, so Netflix it is
I need it for breaking bad anyway ^.^
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Chamby-X
02.13.2014 , 10:47 AM | #6
Awesome! I'm gonna watch them in chronological order
Jedi Covenant
Chamby, Lvl 50 Jedi Sentinel - Jayus, Lvl 51 Sith Juggernaut - Jorre, Level 16 Jedi Shadow - Chambyr, Lvl 1 Sith Inquisitor

SlthBounteHuntah
02.13.2014 , 11:56 AM | #7
Ah! I'm so excited for this. I love Qui-Gon Jinn (favourite Jedi) so happy they're bringing him, and Liam Neeson back. I would like to see Liam reprise his role as a Force Ghost during Episode VII, but that's something else entirely.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

tunewalker
02.13.2014 , 11:59 AM | #8
YES i can finally go and watch the series i missed and originally boy cotted let me see if it has good enough moments that the moments that piss me off are worth it.

DarthDymond
02.13.2014 , 12:15 PM | #9
Quick correction (since I apparently can't edit the thread title): It's March 7th for US and Canada (someone in the facebook thread announcing it made a "May the 4th" joke so I had that date stuck in my head )
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

taxidermis
02.13.2014 , 01:57 PM | #10
Yippee! Hopefully we get some closure to Ashoka leaving the Jedi order and also to my all time fav trooper Rex. Just can't picture him following anankin with the rest of the 501st when they raid them temple in rots. So hope we find out something about his future.
Ashtor'aa, deception assassin, 55
Speresia, immortal juggernaut, 55
Ashterra, engineering sniper, 55
Hedriah, shield spec pt, 55
Hedr'a, arsenal merc, 55
Deadly Obsession

Hedra, gunnery commando,55, Guild leader-(The Grand Army of the Republic)
Rubix, Vanguard Hybrid, (The Grand Army of the Republic)

Begeren Colony veteran and proud! Never leaving!