Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

echis
02.22.2014 , 04:06 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Remember, when they gave out 500 CC, people complained about that, too. What exactly would you suggest?
A speeder is a fine reward in itself, but the amount of reskins presented as "new items" in this game is almost comical.
Echis
<Impetus Norvegicus>
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

branmakmuffin
02.22.2014 , 06:52 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
They complained because only new subs were given the 500CC...loyal existing subs didn't get that, they just got the recoloured POS speeder they were giving out. Oh yah, and the crappy title.
I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about the one way before RotHC went "free." People complained it wasn't "personal" enough.

ciancolin
02.23.2014 , 01:08 PM | #73
Hey Bioware, I'm a subscriber, but don't you think that you should release a mount that EVERYONE can use?

branmakmuffin
02.23.2014 , 01:11 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by ciancolin View Post
Hey Bioware, I'm a subscriber, but don't you think that you should release a mount that EVERYONE can use?
You're trying to make some kind of joke, here, but darned if I see what it is.

Vigilanis
02.24.2014 , 03:36 AM | #75
Thanks Bioware, always love the freebies!
The Legend of Vigi

Vigilanis Level 60 Shadow - Vengalis Level 60 Sage -O'Phelia Level 60 Seer
Nepheru Level 60 Sentinel - Phallanx Level 60 Vanguard - Ric'in Level 60 Gunslinger

the_kof
02.25.2014 , 12:41 PM | #76
Always love free stuff.

I may be a pretty new sub, but why all the hate for free stuff? Its cool that we get it.

HiddenPalm
02.28.2014 , 08:55 AM | #77
?

As a subscriber I basically expect something cool every single month and for it to be cooler and cooler the longer you're subscribed. Allot of us came from SWG you know. For those of us who have been subscribed (especially Collector Edition status) since the beginning, we are expecting starships and rare mods and extremely rare mounts, rare emotes, rare companions. Isn't this one all over the gm at affordable prices? Executives, please bring this up at your next general or coordinating meeting, thank you.
The Grassroots Jedi Movement
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that." - King
APPLICATION * www.GrassrootsJedi.org *
We are the very first and only Anti-War Guild for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

TravelersWay
02.28.2014 , 10:02 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by echis View Post
A speeder is a fine reward in itself, but the amount of reskins presented as "new items" in this game is almost comical.
TBH reskinning stuff is SOP in the gaming business. I don't know why players still find this as a shock. It's a way to save time and money while still introducing something "new" to the game.

Truth be told, I think BW would have been better served making a Rancor mount to reward subscribers and putting the Lucky-77 in the CE vendor. I think that would help quash a lot of the whiners around these forums, and probably gotten a crapton more people to subscribe just to get the mount.
Character Page with music and quest lists
Legacy Skills Suggestion to eliminate the need for Legacy Datacrons
State of the Game
This is not a referral link because I am not a needy whore

VioletMCaster
02.28.2014 , 09:37 PM | #79
What is your guys problems?! i mean seriously be happy us Subs get gifts at all beyond the perks we already get! You all are acting like spoiled children! I mean seriously you act like they are giving out shirts inworld that say "I subscribed to SWTOR and all i got was this F*****g T-shirt"! Haven't Any of you spoiled brats ever heard the saying "Dont look a gift horse in the mouth"? Or are you all to young! Seriously act your age not your shoe size!

Zorvan
03.01.2014 , 02:30 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by VioletMCaster View Post
What is your guys problems?! i mean seriously be happy us Subs get gifts at all beyond the perks we already get! You all are acting like spoiled children! I mean seriously you act like they are giving out shirts inworld that say "I subscribed to SWTOR and all i got was this F*****g T-shirt"! Haven't Any of you spoiled brats ever heard the saying "Dont look a gift horse in the mouth"? Or are you all to young! Seriously act your age not your shoe size!
You've got brown on you.
Thinking of returning to SWToR as a subscriber, or want to subscribe for the first time?
Do yourself a favor and just use the money to buy a pizza instead.