Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthVengeant's Avatar


DarthVengeant
02.14.2014 , 12:52 PM | #51
Yet another pointless mount to add to the piles of ones you already get as Sub or from earlier promotions.

I'd much rather have something like 1 free Cartel purchase, or a free Perk unlock. than some ugly mount I will never use. Better, yet, give people a choice of 3 things to pick from in an email. The email gives you a quest to a terminal, you go to terminal and pick which reward you want. How about that Bioware?

Credit box, Cartel coins, or a mount. Give us a choice.

axayanna's Avatar


axayanna
02.14.2014 , 06:57 PM | #52
Stop wasting your "limited resources" and stretching your "technical ability" on garbage like reskinned speeders and spend it on GUILD RESOURCES that we have been demanding since the launch of this game!!

Cedia's Avatar


Cedia
02.16.2014 , 01:19 PM | #53
Is it one per account or one per character? I have a few characters who I think would like this mount.

Here I was just lamenting the fact that there are no green adaptive mounts.
Sorry about the mess.

DocHoneydew's Avatar


DocHoneydew
02.16.2014 , 01:20 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Cedia View Post
Is it one per account or one per character? I have a few characters who I think would like this mount.

Here I was just lamenting the fact that there are no green adaptive mounts.
Account-wide, like the other 'rewards.'

jqualey's Avatar


jqualey
02.17.2014 , 11:46 AM | #55
Wow. Offering something for free and people still gripe. I cant wait for a free speeder. I have a few and could use another.

Daewan's Avatar


Daewan
02.17.2014 , 12:12 PM | #56
Yay! It's silly but cute. Thanks!
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles, Revan Fanboy
<< Addict
KeÁrye Legacy, <Black Star Society>/<Intrepid Adventurers>
Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Crew Skills sub-Forum
Obligatory referral link

boomwinning's Avatar


boomwinning
02.17.2014 , 10:07 PM | #57
Mmm to bad I just un-subbed today. I guess I'll never get t he chance to have the hideous monstrosity of a speeder.

NostalgiaBytes's Avatar


NostalgiaBytes
02.19.2014 , 07:33 AM | #58
Apologies if this has already been asked, but when or where do you get this? I've been sub'd for about 2 weeks but did'nt receive this speeder yesterday. Thank you.
"According to James Ohlen 95% of the playerbase is rocking a NASA supercomputer. The other 5%? Shoddy i7 Quad Cores with 16GB RAM and tacky Nvidia GTX780 graphics cards to play this game....."

Tmeincke's Avatar


Tmeincke
02.19.2014 , 12:15 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by NostalgiaBytes View Post
Apologies if this has already been asked, but when or where do you get this? I've been sub'd for about 2 weeks but did'nt receive this speeder yesterday. Thank you.
According to the launcher it should be on the 17th, on the webpage is says the 18th.. But it's 8 pm the 19th where i live now and i haven't seen anything that resembles that mount anywhere...

LtGeneralGezlin's Avatar


LtGeneralGezlin
02.19.2014 , 12:37 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by NostalgiaBytes View Post
Apologies if this has already been asked, but when or where do you get this? I've been sub'd for about 2 weeks but did'nt receive this speeder yesterday. Thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tmeincke View Post
According to the launcher it should be on the 17th, on the webpage is says the 18th.. But it's 8 pm the 19th where i live now and i haven't seen anything that resembles that mount anywhere...
Uh... Maybe because it's still February. The Speeder isn't available until March.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.