Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Heal-To-Full
02.13.2014 , 07:46 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Arutar View Post
Er... YES, you are.
Er... NO, I'm not. I don't care. Most of my toons still ride the preorder STAP.
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

Isaacone
02.13.2014 , 08:07 AM | #42
While I do appreciate the free stuff. I just dont like having all that mail when I start a new toon. I think this now brings my in game mail up to 10 when I start a new toon. could you at least stop sending 1st aniversary fireworks if anything.

Alec_Fortescue
02.13.2014 , 08:53 AM | #43
Why is this thing not landing in the CE vendor which was promised updates with exclusive weapons and armor but has yet to see any?
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

MadHobbit
02.13.2014 , 08:58 AM | #44
well,part of this is to put a bit of pressure on the F2P to sub, and second is to be able to say to any critics that look we have giving over X number of items free to subs,so we are not only putting items for sale in the CM. wonder if for the 4th of July they will combine this type of speeder with the fireworks and every time you summon it ,you have a chance of it shooting fireworks out the back, hope not can you imaging the fleet full of people with the mounts,

Screaming_Ziva
02.13.2014 , 09:03 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Isaacone View Post
While I do appreciate the free stuff. I just dont like having all that mail when I start a new toon. I think this now brings my in game mail up to 10 when I start a new toon. could you at least stop sending 1st aniversary fireworks if anything.
Only 10? I think I had 29 on the last new character I created.

TheSeventhJedi
02.13.2014 , 09:07 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Isaacone View Post
Mine's at 17.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

kirorx
02.13.2014 , 09:42 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Heal-To-Full View Post
Er... NO, I'm not. I don't care. Most of my toons still ride the preorder STAP.
The only mount I use as well.

As cheesy as the thing will be at least will give a mount to non pre order peeps I had not even thought about that untill now
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

Umbura
02.13.2014 , 10:09 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
Mine's at 17.
Top-left of your mail interface : Select all >> delete.
You're welcome.
Topi bolay To? Topi nain hain bhaii ye HAT hain pooooray...topi wopi to mamooli cheez hain inkay samnay.

DalekTheCat
02.13.2014 , 06:17 PM | #49
I like the speeder. I'm sure one of my characters will use it regularly just to flaunt their bad taste. No complaints here about free gifts. Thank you.

BUT PLEASE FIX THE ROBE CLIPPING THROUGH SPEEDER ISSUE MY SITH IS RUNNING OUT OF GOOD ROBES HERE.

*twitch*

Heal-To-Full
02.13.2014 , 10:14 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by DalekTheCat View Post
BUT PLEASE FIX THE ROBE CLIPPING THROUGH SPEEDER ISSUE MY SITH IS RUNNING OUT OF GOOD ROBES HERE.
Yeah, that's pretty bad. Not sure if it can be fixed... almost every mount clips with robes, capes, etc. Which is really a shame for a game where so many armors have long robes and such.
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.