Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LegoUniverseBC
02.12.2014 , 03:17 PM | #21
Thanks Bioware! Looks like a fun little mount.
The amount of mail I get on a new character just keeps going up though!

BrianDavion
02.12.2014 , 03:18 PM | #22
ya know I bet the same people complaining about this speeder are the same people complaining that BW never did holiday stuff

jkuhl
02.12.2014 , 03:20 PM | #23
Is that all? What? a crappy gift! I feel so unapp . . .

Quote: Originally Posted by Nickious View Post
Inb4 is that all?what a crappy gift I feel so unappreciated.
oh.

took the wind out of my sails.
Suzetta - Sith Marauder / Avaeris - Jedi Sentinel
Rae'vi - Sith Sorcerer / Esthene - Jedi Shadow
Tim'zahn - Sniper / Amaelya - Scoundrel
Kas'mi - Mercenary / Ismarae - Vanguard

Joesixxpack
02.12.2014 , 03:20 PM | #24
Suggestion:

Modify the rakghoul plague animation, so on St. Patrick's Day player deaths result in an explosion of green beer.

Alternatively, offer a green beer vomit emote in the cartel shop.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

ZETA_SCORPII
02.12.2014 , 03:47 PM | #25
Free speeders are fun and I appreciate them.....but next time give subs a speeder that would make a F2P sub for lol! Either way, thanks!

Elfa
02.12.2014 , 03:49 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
We’re giving away the new Lucky-77 Swoop speeder to all of our Subscribers on March 18, 2014! With a unique gold and green color combination, the exclusive Lucky-77 has a chance to hit the jackpot when summoned, kicking off a fun animation that tosses holographic coins everywhere.

Read More
You should have used the Orleans model, its much prettier and symmetrical.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

SalvorHardin
02.12.2014 , 04:01 PM | #27
Is this a hint for a potential gambling minigame like pazaak coming soon™ ? (wishful thinking there, I know)

BadOrb
02.12.2014 , 04:14 PM | #28
I remember a mech gun on a phantasy star game that shot coins , the only problem was that it actually used your real in-game coins up one at a time . Let's hope the speeder doesn't do the same. Looks cool and as two people pointed out great for a smuggler.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Srual
02.12.2014 , 05:56 PM | #29
Cool, thanks! Now we need those cool new models for GS. The NovaDive with extra thrusters and armor, the Imp scout fighter (don't play it enough to know off the top of my head) with the winglets on top, and the one I'm personally super excited for, the Republic Strike Fighter that looks like a combo of the ARC-170 and X-Wing

Kingsbount
02.12.2014 , 06:13 PM | #30
Umm... Thank you, of course... Im glad that you make a gifts for your loyal subscribers, but...
Could you please make those gifts more... I don't know... Mature?

Yeah, there's an unique animations, but still... This is Star Wars. And with those Santa's and now Lepreachon speeders i feel myself back in Perfect World... Seriously