Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthVengeant
03.18.2014 , 04:52 PM | #111
So, where are these credits its supposed to drop randomly? I turned bike on and off 100 times and nothing.

You know, why not give subscribers something they actually WANT for once? Would that be too much of a stretch? A mount is pointless. I already have a pile unlocked in legacy collections and already get two if I create a new toon. How about a double XP week for subs only? heh? Yes, something people would actually want and not some flat out UGLY pointless mount I am never going to use.

Bioware, you dont know how to say thank you.

Merouk
03.18.2014 , 05:22 PM | #112
It's an animation that sometimes happens. You don't get actual credits.

Note that most capes or Jedi robes will clip through this speeder like they do through all the other speeders.

Lugosi
03.18.2014 , 07:02 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Merouk View Post
Note that most capes or Jedi robes will clip through this speeder like they do through all the other speeders.
I know it's not game breaking but I really wish they would fix this.
Bargain not with the darkness, in time it will take us all.
Arms of the Abyss
Ilith - Akhroma - Molybdenum

rynlath
03.18.2014 , 09:43 PM | #114
I agree that the bike is crap and a waste of time to create it and put it in game. Put it right up there with all the reskin clothing that is out there in CC and ingame and along with the crap job on the races that are just humans with different colored skin. 2.5 + years I've paid for this game and its still the same no new races except for some crappy human semi looking cat Kathar that fails miserably. so BIOWARE and EA what have you a***** have to say?

Fricking let down is what you guys have done to this fan....only reason why I still play is because its Star Wars and that's it.

Vallins
03.18.2014 , 10:42 PM | #115
Damn this has GOT to be a joke right?

I swear I've seen that speeder in game before, just different colours...

Heal-To-Full
03.19.2014 , 12:38 AM | #116
It's just a new noobmount for alts with no cash.
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

valeita
03.19.2014 , 02:20 AM | #117
They gave us something for free, chill out. Sure it's just a recolor, sure they could have done better.. but still it is better than nothing.

Vallins
03.19.2014 , 02:25 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by valeita View Post
They gave us something for free, chill out. Sure it's just a recolor, sure they could have done better.. but still it is better than nothing.
Thats exactly the problem with the community nowadays.

"He spat in your face, chill out, sure its just spit, sure he could have been nicer...but its still better than nothing! chill out man its all good jeez!!"

Vid-szhite
03.19.2014 , 03:04 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Vallins View Post

"He spat in your face, chill out, sure its just spit, sure he could have been nicer...but its still better than nothing! chill out man its all good jeez!!"
Jeez, it's a free gift, they didn't **** in your cornflakes. What's wrong with you people?

TheGreatFrosty
03.19.2014 , 03:23 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Vallins View Post

You are 100% right. But I think it usually signifies the general difference in community age groups.

Some people have a very lay back and take it attitude. They forget that we're paying for a service - for a game - and that these promotions are intended to add extra incentive to continued subscription, so yes they should be something the community desires.

Bioware aren't developing this game out of charity. We aren't a bunch of orphans holding out our dirty fingers and telling each other the single scrap of bread we receive is "better than nothing". We are paying for more than nothing, and consequently expect more.

With the amount they over promote such things as this speeder, it does leave a bad taste in your mouth. It clearly required absolutely no effort to develop or to throw out - so maybe I'd even prefer nothing, or at least I'd be equally as indifferent to nothing as I am to yet another pointless speeder already forgotten in my pre-existing pile of hideous mounts I'll never use.

If these speeders had been part of a cartel back, they'd be on the GTN for 20-30k a piece right now.