Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
02.12.2014 , 11:12 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We’re giving away the new Lucky-77 Swoop speeder to all of our Subscribers on March 18, 2014! With a unique gold and green color combination, the exclusive Lucky-77 has a chance to hit the jackpot when summoned, kicking off a fun animation that tosses holographic coins everywhere.

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Iwipe
02.12.2014 , 11:57 AM | #2
Lucky-77, the ultimate bling bling speeder

BenKatarn
02.12.2014 , 11:58 AM | #3
Thanks... I guess?

If it at least was a new model... /bickering
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

YoshiRaphElan
02.12.2014 , 12:02 PM | #4
Haha, Saint Patrick's Day speeder.

KyaniteD
02.12.2014 , 12:03 PM | #5
More importantly, the link http://www.swtor.com/lucky77 gives the dates of the next double XP weekend.

(Which, much, much sadly, I will be missing. My bank account really could use the credits infusion. )
Looking for a referral link? Support Dulfy's and Exile's work on Dulfy.net, TOR-Fashion.com and TOR-Decorating.com by using their referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/794P7w
Quote: Originally Posted by Feargal View Post
A totally logical and reasonable answer. Clearly you have no concept of what forums are for.

Vegabond
02.12.2014 , 12:11 PM | #6
Nice, watch the coins fall

Nickious
02.12.2014 , 12:13 PM | #7
Inb4 is that all?what a crappy gift I feel so unappreciated.

elitenz
02.12.2014 , 12:32 PM | #8
Very cool idea but it's a real shame they rehashed the worst looking speeder to do it with. So what mount do you think would have best suited this wonderful idea ?

Gwena
02.12.2014 , 12:46 PM | #9
I love the green and gold color combo, and if the silly coins animation isn't too obnoxious it will be perfect for one of my characters. Regardless, thanks!

I enjoy the growing selection of free goodies I get on every character I make, and having a free speeder immediately available to all your characters is really nice for new players and those trying to be more economical with their lowbie alts.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

YoshiRaphElan
02.12.2014 , 01:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
Very cool idea but it's a real shame they rehashed the worst looking speeder to do it with. So what mount do you think would have best suited this wonderful idea ?
Yeah I love the idea, but this is my least favorite of the speeder models we have in-game. Nonetheless, it's rather neat that they're giving us free anything, so I'll take it!