Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Rep

Tmeincke
02.12.2014 , 08:29 AM | #1
Am i the only one who thinks it's a bit weird to have a weekly max on rep for an event that only runs one week? (yes i know it's a returning event, but i still think it's weird)... I mean... i've played for 2 days on 6 chars and already hit the cap, and i didn't even reach the friendly tier? I think i can just keep the rep-things in my back and open them next week, but it's still weird i guess.. It's just a suggestion to open it up more...

ZeroPlus
02.12.2014 , 09:17 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tmeincke View Post
Am i the only one who thinks it's a bit weird to have a weekly max on rep for an event that only runs one week? (yes i know it's a returning event, but i still think it's weird)... I mean... i've played for 2 days on 6 chars and already hit the cap, and i didn't even reach the friendly tier? I think i can just keep the rep-things in my back and open them next week, but it's still weird i guess.. It's just a suggestion to open it up more...
It in fact might appear "strange".

But, the fact that you can stock pile the reputation items and use them even when the event isn't running means that you can continue to earn reputation with them. Also, since the event vendors don't "go away" when the event ends, once you reach the required reputation level for an item, you can head over to the vendors and buy them.

With 6 characters you should actually be able to amass enough reputation items during the week the event is up to reach Legend status without having to ever do the event again.

(As an aside: Even though the weekly reputation cap is 12000, you can go over this with some judicious use of the reputation items. For exemple: imagine that using the "green" reputation items (at 270 reputaion) takes you to 11880 reputation for the week. If you were then to use a "blue" reputation item (that gives 640 reputation), you would gain 12520 for that week (efectively earning 520 "extra" reputation that week).)
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

lokiwalker
02.14.2014 , 10:50 AM | #3
I am a little confused on the whole rep thing.

Is it legacy wide? So if I am running bounties on all my characters will I get higher rep quicker?
Or do I have to get the rep on one character?

Angry_Android
02.15.2014 , 01:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by lokiwalker View Post
I am a little confused on the whole rep thing.

Is it legacy wide? So if I am running bounties on all my characters will I get higher rep quicker?
Or do I have to get the rep on one character?
legacy wide, so running bounties on each of your eligible character will get your rep higher faster.