Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Representatives Returning!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Representatives Returning!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Essence_of_Light
02.12.2014 , 12:22 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
<snip>
PS - Other classes are receiving changes as well, look for that info tomorrow.
I sure hope Commandos are on that list. If not, I'm gonna be a sad Jawa.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

NoFishing
02.12.2014 , 12:26 PM | #42
Should we be excited or afraid?

dscount
02.12.2014 , 12:45 PM | #43
Hey Adrian!

This is a good question! My goal would be to not provide new meme ammunition in the answers . However, there are some changes coming to Sorcs/Sages in Game Update 2.7 which we are aiming to post about tomorrow. My hope is that the community feels that they are good changes and feel it addresses the feedback provided!

I will have more info tomorrow.

-eric

Awesome to hear! Thanks Eric. I look forward to seeing these changes (Sage/Sorc specifically need the love).

I just hope its not more... .BUFF everyone by 5% at the same time... cause well that would be silly. (PVP wise)
WTB Legacy wide Datacron unlock
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

TUXs
02.12.2014 , 12:50 PM | #44
I HATE cliffhangers...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Alexhpy
02.12.2014 , 01:04 PM | #45
Remember to bring Shadow and Vanguard DPS to where the other classes are before buffing the other classes even more....

CosmicKat
02.12.2014 , 01:05 PM | #46
It's a boring day here on the forums so I've decided to forever solve all these issues in two short paragraphs.

PvE: Take all of the classes, blow them up, and start over. Make them unique. Give each class an ability that no other class has. Make each class... a class, and not just a variation of the "jack of all trades" they are now.

PvP: Make every class identical. That is the only way to ever solve the "balance" issue that has plagued PvP since Meridian 59.

You're welcome.
"I still think nothing that has been suggested in the last

10 minutes beats 'smashy smashy egg men'."

dscount
02.12.2014 , 01:09 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
It's a boring day here on the forums so I've decided to forever solve all these issues in two short paragraphs.

PvE: Take all of the classes, blow them up, and start over. Make them unique. Give each class an ability that no other class has. Make each class... a class, and not just a variation of the "jack of all trades" they are now.

PvP: Make every class identical. That is the only way to ever solve the "balance" issue that has plagued PvP since Meridian 59.

You're welcome.
LOL - sadly I have to agree with CosmicKat on the actual solution.

A LOT can be resolved by whomever OWNS the ABACUS (not Acabus) in the Combat DEV team have it taken out back and shattered into a thousand wooden/stone pieces.

JediMasterSLC
02.12.2014 , 02:03 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
LOL - sadly I have to agree with CosmicKat on the actual solution.

A LOT can be resolved by whomever OWNS the ACABUS in the Combat DEV team have it taken out back and shattered into a thousand wooden/stone pieces.

you mean abacus?

Anyway... devs, I expect to see long awaited buffs to anni mara, madness sin, sorc heals, pt tank, lightning and arsenal (need defenses against interrupts), and maybe even the holy grail: nerf to op healers. Oh and redo your flyby/orbital nerf please- your 2.6 version did literally the opposite of what you intended.

dscount
02.12.2014 , 02:08 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
you mean abacus?
DOH! Yes.. Abacus... NOT ACabus... spell check you have FAILED me for the last time.

Ottoattack
02.12.2014 , 02:27 PM | #50
Hey Adrian!

This is a good question! My goal would be to not provide new meme ammunition in the answers . However, there are some changes coming to Sorcs/Sages in Game Update 2.7 which we are aiming to post about tomorrow. My hope is that the community feels that they are good changes and feel it addresses the feedback provided!

I will have more info tomorrow.

-eric

Nice. This sounds great.