Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Representatives Returning!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Representatives Returning!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elfa
02.11.2014 , 06:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Yay for these, always good to see some insight into classes.
I'm not sure if it is helpful. Last time all it did was end up in screaming over typically vague class answers, perceived insults and no real change.

If the point of these is being patronized by devs, it'll just backfire, again.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Reno_Tarshil
02.11.2014 , 07:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
I'm not sure if it is helpful. Last time all it did was end up in screaming over typically vague class answers, perceived insults and no real change.

If the point of these is being patronized by devs, it'll just backfire, again.
It got shadows their supposed improvements while removing one of the best parts about being a shadow tank, self healing, even though they were fine before.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

DarkSaberMaster
02.11.2014 , 07:16 PM | #13
And we continue with Part Two of As the Class Representative Turns.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

cashogy_reborn
02.11.2014 , 07:16 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Eric, since nothing has changed, other than the healing tree, for Merc's/Mandos, won't the same issues, issues that your team has already acknowledged as very real issues, be exactly the same? I'm confused as to what *NEW* info you expect to see?
Just wait and see.........
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

dorpen
02.11.2014 , 07:32 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Just wait and see.........
This certainly will be entertaining.

JediMasterSLC
02.11.2014 , 08:33 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
It got shadow's their supposed improvements while removing one of the best parts about being a shadow tank, self healing, even though they were fine before.
*shadows*. Agree that removing shadow tank self heal was dumb.

EzioMessi
02.11.2014 , 08:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
*shadows*. Agree that removing shadow tank self heal was dumb.
You can blame the Nightmare Mode Raiders who complained that Shadowns took 8100 damage from the hit that Guardians and VGs took 8000 damage from, which is completely and utterly unacceptable.

Just like you can blame them for the recent nerf to Orbital Strike.
The Harbinger - The Raider Legacy
Aetios - Level 65 Sentinel

Benets
02.11.2014 , 08:55 PM | #18
Waste of time

Have class representative only to say they're wrong
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

dscount
02.11.2014 , 08:59 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Eric, since nothing has changed, other than the healing tree, for Merc's/Mandos, won't the same issues, issues that your team has already acknowledged as very real issues, be exactly the same? I'm confused as to what *NEW* info you expect to see?
Eric - I agree with TUX...

I know the Sage/Sorc community has filled out MANY MANY Pages of feedback via brainstorming and our original questions.

What EXACTLY did those provide that don't say the same things over and over again? I personally feel this is just another JAW JACKING event to keep many folks thinking was have a snowballs chance in hell to get our class balances we have been asking for over the last two years.

Sorry... Keep getting promises for you guys to "Fix" our classes and then nothing happens. Why do you post "Give Feedback" over and over again then do NOTHING about it? STOP ASKING FOR INPUT / FEEDBACK if you are not going to do anything about it....

Last REPRESENTATIVE Questions = H2F, L2P and a lovely song on how sorcs are screwed.
1000 pages later we repeated our feedback / input - nothing changed (Except Sin DPS & Pushback tweaks tho)
Brainstorming ideas for months on end while we waited for 2.5 and then 2.6 and now... REP's are back! Yippee..
So what now... REP questions over next 2 months and wait.... wait... NOTHING.. NADA.. ZERO...

I'm losing faith in the ability of the Combat Dev team to the point of calling them completely incompetent and the community managers tap dancing ever so slowly it's starting to look like the waltz...

Signed - One pissed off SORC! Love the game, but hate how your balancing of classes takes forever. FIX IT please.
Reference Link: Why bother? Folks dropping sub's like flys lately. http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Suggestions to Bioware: Release "REAL" Sub rewards list.

Master-Nala
02.11.2014 , 10:36 PM | #20
I was really hoping this program had died. Eric, why not just compile answers to the many posts around the forums? Engage with the community on class issues in a more organic (AND FREQUENT) way. The class rep idea was OK for what it was, but it took a real turn for the worse with the Sorcerer answers (which have never been supplemented).
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link