Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Class Representatives Returning!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Representatives Returning!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Essence_of_Light's Avatar


Essence_of_Light
02.13.2014 , 11:06 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by AdrianDmitruk View Post
The mando/merc changes already happened with 2.6. You may well feel they are inadequate, but that is not unique to your class. Sorcs that want to heal in PVP feel the same way as Bioware seems more interested in buffing our hybrid specs(!!!) than actually fixing our talent trees to make full 36-point builds viable in competitive play.
Just because we got some small QoL changes in the previous patch does not mean we can't get any changes in this upcoming one. Your logic is flawed.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
02.14.2014 , 12:01 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by AdrianDmitruk View Post
The mando/merc changes already happened with 2.6. You may well feel they are inadequate, but that is not unique to your class. Sorcs that want to heal in PVP feel the same way as Bioware seems more interested in buffing our hybrid specs(!!!) than actually fixing our talent trees to make full 36-point builds viable in competitive play.
How many classes had changes in 2.6 that are getting changes in 2.7?

Use your brain.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

AdrianDmitruk's Avatar


AdrianDmitruk
02.14.2014 , 12:20 AM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
How many classes had changes in 2.6 that are getting changes in 2.7?

Use your brain.
I think you (and the poster above you) missed my point...misery loves company.

(Though I did tunnel vision my class by spec when considering 2.6, as corruption sorcs were left unchanged--I think that's what led to Illogical Thought Processes.)
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher | Darrien-Veng Juggernaut
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

SCHodge's Avatar


SCHodge
02.14.2014 , 12:37 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey Adrian!

This is a good question! My goal would be to not provide new meme ammunition in the answers .
I'll help! Here's my Eric Musco signed "H2F" Starfighter poster!

The Hodcos @ The Harbinger

AdrianDmitruk's Avatar


AdrianDmitruk
02.14.2014 , 12:39 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by SCHodge View Post
I'll help! Here's my Eric Musco signed "H2F" Starfighter poster!

The Hodcos @ The Harbinger
LOL!

He probably still remembers me asking about H2F during the Seattle Community Cantina
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher | Darrien-Veng Juggernaut
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
02.14.2014 , 11:55 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by AdrianDmitruk View Post
I think you (and the poster above you) missed my point...misery loves company.

(Though I did tunnel vision my class by spec when considering 2.6, as corruption sorcs were left unchanged--I think that's what led to Illogical Thought Processes.)
No, your point was that Mando/Merc saw changes last patch, why should we expect more changes this patch?

Which is illogical given how many classes are seeing changes in back-to-back patches.

Unless you meant something totally different, in which case why did you write what you did?
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads