Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Simple Blindfold

Phyltr
02.11.2014 , 11:00 AM | #1
So, I haven't rolled a Miraluka because I hate their shrouds. I'd love if we could get an option for a simple blindfold either as a Miraluka customization or as just headgear that anyone could use. The latter would be my preference. I've always wanted something like that blindfold from the game-that-shall-not-be-mentioned.

gurneyslabb
02.12.2014 , 07:40 AM | #2
Mentioned this is previous threads would be nice to have aswell as the new hair styles , would see alot less humans

Caladhir
02.12.2014 , 02:39 PM | #3
I don't know if we'd be quite prepared for that.

*ba-dum PSH!*

Still, it could be added as a hair style, I guess. It'd be a better choice than those mirialan face tattoos, as far as the cartel market go.

RAZIM
02.13.2014 , 05:14 PM | #4
I'd like to see base mask options increased for the miraluka as well. Add 15 or so new imperial and republic themed masks. Some simple, some not. It'd make a nice unlock pack.

Emperor_Cain
07.17.2014 , 02:45 PM | #5
I'm giving this thread a bump, because this would be awesome. Personally I'd like a cartel market item that could be worn by any race, but I'd settle for a simple blindfold option for Miraluka's as well. Come on, the blindfold is so synonymous with Miraluka that even the emblem for the Miraluka race (on the character creation screen) is that of a face wearing a simple white blindfold... yet you can't make a character that looks like this.

Daewan
07.17.2014 , 03:45 PM | #6
Yeah, why are the plain bandages/wraps for Miraluka not available options in character creation? They wear them in previews... but you can't pick it.
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles, Revan Fanboy
<< Addict
KeÁrye Legacy, <Black Star Society>/<Intrepid Adventurers>
Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Obligatory referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kp7S8B
Have you seen Theron Shan?
I Return, Hoping that I will not be Deceived by my Choice of Sacrifice.

Kulyok
07.18.2014 , 12:47 AM | #7
More masks for Miraluka? Yes, please. Sigh, I wish they could use extra human hair styles, too.
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh

Maullum
07.19.2014 , 01:34 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kulyok View Post
More masks for Miraluka? Yes, please. Sigh, I wish they could use extra human hair styles, too.
Yeah, and there's normal hair styles (mostly fringes) that also are blocked to Miraluka. It's sad.

And yeah, more masks. A lot of them. It's ridiculous that we get only 10 choices, and there's no simple blindfold option. I don't care if it cuts with hair, I'll take it regardless.
Both the light and dark are flawed, it is the balance which amazes all.

Adaliaya
07.24.2014 , 12:11 AM | #9
Simple white blindfold Miraluka emblem has. Its not hard to add ...