Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

Asbetos
06.02.2014 , 01:12 PM | #571
Quote: Originally Posted by Kintosi View Post
Am i an ace yet? -> http://i.imgur.com/hcZiZZw.jpg

30 kills, 100k damage, in a clarion.
Kill count and damage alone prove pretty much nothing. This SS only proves only that you're an above-average pilot (if even that since all those might've been newb 2-shippers.). Besides, rule #1:

Quote: Originally Posted by Argonloris View Post
Rules: you can't nominate yourself.
The Progenitor
Darth Xinthos Skykiller <Retaliation>
Captain Zyka Skykiller <Sons of Anarchy>

TrinityLyre
06.02.2014 , 01:51 PM | #572
Quote: Originally Posted by AkalamNarvo View Post
<- Lakoda, the Bastion, IMP
I always smile when I see:
Imps: anastasie
A tip of the hat to ya.
------Lakoda
And to you, too! You've definitely gotten a heck of a lot better since first playing against/with you. I have to watch my butt when you're around! Pulcher always seems to find a great window to burst me down in, too.
Anastasie / Phytia The Bastion
Respected and Despised & Insert Guild Name Here
Check out my Galactic Starfighter Compendium and contribute!

KJOhio
06.03.2014 , 09:09 PM | #573
I would like to nominate "McGrath" on Shadowlands server. Republic fighter and a great scout pilot.

-- Bheema/Black-five
Shadowlands

DarthToddy
06.03.2014 , 11:38 PM | #574
Ok it's June and I don't know about the other servers but my server needs to be updated, half those players don't even sub anymore let alone play GSF!!!! I call for a server reset of ACES!! If you want to nominate someone they have to be the top 2% in a certain ship or be great @ all the ships and can do every role when needed to win a match!!
The Force is a powerful ally and a terrible Foe

Kalphitis
06.03.2014 , 11:47 PM | #575
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthToddy View Post
Ok it's June and I don't know about the other servers but my server needs to be updated, half those players don't even sub anymore let alone play GSF!!!! I call for a server reset of ACES!! If you want to nominate someone they have to be the top 2% in a certain ship or be great @ all the ships and can do every role when needed to win a match!!
I agree, let's reset!

I'd like to nominate General Brass. He plays without premade VOIP nonsense, unlike a lot of the so-called 'aces' in this thread....

Now I've never seen him play, and don't have any idea what server he's on. But that's irrelevant.

Argonloris
06.13.2014 , 09:26 PM | #576
So the list is now updated to this post. I'll hold off on doing a complete reset of the list for now.
Sorry i've been away but It has be a busy few months.
For those that were at the Los Angeles cantina tour I hope that we had a chance to meet. I look forward to seeing what the next few months bring for the star fighter crews and for the game in general. Good flying all.
The Jade Legacy
Argonloris Marellis NichosSixtus
RIP: Mara Jade May 29, 2007

Joshoholic
06.13.2014 , 10:55 PM | #577
I vote for beer. That bastard is always good!
Doochi - All Out Assault - The Harbinger - Republic

Just ignore that marker above me :waves hand:

dancezwithnubz
06.26.2014 , 03:51 AM | #578
Nominating:
Zyxan
Xiaoyu
Skell
All Imperial side, Harbinger.

Muljo_Stpho
06.26.2014 , 11:26 AM | #579
Quote: Originally Posted by dancezwithnubz View Post
Nominating:
Zyxan
Xiaoyu
Skell
All Imperial side, Harbinger.
Not sure if I've seen Skell yet. But yeah, these and EvilWillie are brutal to go up against / great to have on your side.

My first time encountering Xiaoyu: in a deathmatch they single-handedly gave most of my team the run-around at one of our spawnpoints for at least half the match, killing people at every turn and evading almost all of our fire. It just got more and more ridiculous the longer it went on, and it took forever for one of our swarm to finally land the killing blow on this person.

SammyGStatus
06.26.2014 , 03:45 PM | #580
There are no aces; There is only the force
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status