Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

SammyGStatus
04.03.2014 , 11:49 AM | #531
Quote: Originally Posted by tommmsunb View Post
No, let the record show that i did not nominate leggogurl
LMFAO!!!!!!!! Let the record show that TomTom is hilarrrrrriousss. Jokin n Bosozoku would do the exact same thing. Gd damn, I'm like the center on an NFL team
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

Argonloris
04.04.2014 , 01:13 AM | #532
List is back up to date. Sorry for the massive delay. Been trying to play a few games and get some projects done at the same time. Keep up the good flying and best of luck avoiding heavy fire on the upcoming new map.
The Jade Legacy
Argonloris Marellis NichosSixtus
RIP: Mara Jade May 29, 2007

MaximilianPower
04.04.2014 , 09:33 AM | #533
Quote: Originally Posted by Argonloris View Post
List is back up to date. Sorry for the massive delay. Been trying to play a few games and get some projects done at the same time. Keep up the good flying and best of luck avoiding heavy fire on the upcoming new map.
Appreciate the effort in keeping this up to date, it's been a fun thread...but I have one admittedly trivial correction: Jedi Covenant, imperial, it's "Zuckerkorn" - not "Zeckerkorn".

In case anyone gets the reference: "The solution to all our problems is staring you right in the face, and it can't even see you."
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn T°biasFŘnke Jedi Covenant
The Nevernude Legacy: firing railguns up enemy tailpipes since 2013

xxwookiejedixx
04.04.2014 , 09:49 AM | #534
I would like to nominate R˘gue-Five from Shadowlands Rep side. I would also like to nominate mintix same server imp side.

Toraak
04.04.2014 , 10:04 AM | #535
I'd like to nominate R˘gue-leader from The Shadowlands (Rep side). He puts up impressive kill counts, and is extremely good at evasion.
Shadowbane Veteran
WoW Veteran

catsi
04.04.2014 , 02:32 PM | #536
Ive gotten the rogue boys a few times, but yeah they are good.
Harbinger: Ana Tathis 55, Serraphin 55, Naashasa 55, Calliann 55,
Rhea-hawk 55, Fio'on 55, Mirri'elle 55,
Ebonhawk: Gaa'ra 55, Kae'ra 55
Shadowllands: Fio'on 55

Darth
04.04.2014 , 08:43 PM | #537
Arkanos on Pub side of Harbinger gets my vote for Ace. He drives me up the wall every time I play against him.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Pilgrim_Grey
04.04.2014 , 09:05 PM | #538
Quote: Originally Posted by catsi View Post
Ive gotten the rogue boys a few times, but yeah they are good.
The main reason they're dangerous is that they work together. It's a team game, and if your team isn't coordinated and there are four of them on the other side, it leads to a rough time of it. You go for one and the rest leap on you, and your teammates are for some reason not there or willing to help you out.

That's part of why I like having them on my team, I feel like I can help them out or if one of them is around they'll be helping do what is needed, even if I'm not in chat with them. Sure, they steal my kills all the time since we're working the same targets, but I still like having them around.
Ithyrn (Guardian), Malachais (Gunslinger), Ez'kiel (Commando), Ben'adar (Scoundrel)
Ithryn (Operative), Ithric (Juggernaut), Thar'kun (Pyrotech)
Shadowlands Server

Fractalsponge
04.05.2014 , 12:44 PM | #539
The Rogues are good to have around. When I solo queue, 3-4 of them can be a really good workout, and they can make nodes in domination total nightmares to clear when they stack on them. When the imperial ace premades get rolling in the evenings, they're often the only challenge going .

I think Rogue One is the best of them. Leader after that, and the rest clumped behind him. They can coordinate very well sometimes, but tend not to deal as well with other premades. I don't think I've ever seen more than 5 at once.
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

Danylia
04.06.2014 , 08:06 AM | #540
The Progenitor: Sunrage (Republic).

It's not hard to be an "ace" when all you fly are type II Scouts and type I Gunships (with Minelayer thrown in the mix if Domination), but it's quite an achievement when you get the same results with type I Scout (or any Strike Fighter). That's why I believe Sunrage belongs to the list.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth__Reaver View Post
the mando whispered me " dude I think he wants is to ERP" so then me and the mando /data pad and /map to check the galactic Internet for pokemon cards. It was nice he found a cheap charizard for only 50c I told him to buy it.