Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

Bleeters
03.27.2014 , 04:55 AM | #501
Quote:
The Red Eclipse
Shenida
I'm going to try and put this as neutrally as I can. No.

The only thing Shenida excells at is sitting in a corner surrounded by drones and/or spawn camping.

Llama-Eight
03.27.2014 , 05:24 AM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
I'm going to try and put this as neutrally as I can. No.

The only thing Shenida excells at is sitting in a corner surrounded by drones and/or spawn camping.
Yup, one time he/she crawled into a crevice in Kuat Mesas...

TheRampage
03.27.2014 , 05:37 AM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by prokonto View Post
ToFN rep side
I wanna nominate Urg. He is realy good flyer & wingman with great tac sense which deserve to be mentioned here. Examle of his skills, first at row i found in my ss dir:
http://www.image-share.com/upload/2490/126.jpg
Best regards.
Urg is great flyer with impressive skills. I always admire how he stays alive so long, he usualy ends with 1 to 2 deaths top, even when flying agains superior teams. Clever use of repair and damage reduction. And since I've been playing imp side more lately, I had more matches vs him then against him.
Raphâel - Not Good Enough

prokonto
03.27.2014 , 06:04 AM | #504
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRampage View Post
Urg is great flyer with impressive skills. I always admire how he stays alive so long, he usualy ends with 1 to 2 deaths top, even when flying agains superior teams. Clever use of repair and damage reduction. And since I've been playing imp side more lately, I had more matches vs him then against him.
like i said. thx Raph for endorse me in this, hope it will cut that all embarrasment with this nomination.

RatPoison
03.27.2014 , 06:39 PM | #505
I'll make this brief...

You can remove my name from the JC Imp side list. I want nothing to do with recognition.
Saevius : Marauder
- I n s u r r e c t e d -

FBPL
03.27.2014 , 06:48 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Llama-Eight View Post
Yup, one time he/she crawled into a crevice in Kuat Mesas...
Laughed so hard at this I squirted coffee out my nose.
Don't talk to me about heroes...

Janka - Gunslinger - Red Eclipse

MaximilianPower
03.28.2014 , 07:53 AM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by RatPoison View Post
I'll make this brief...

You can remove my name from the JC Imp side list. I want nothing to do with recognition.

Is that request out of modesty? Or is it a specific attempt to retain anonymity?

If the former, too bad, I've flown with you enough to agree that you belong.

If the latter, there's probably no point. Most of the better pub pilots aren't referring to this list in order to figure out who needs to be shot down.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck TøbiasFünke MaximilianPower
Jedi Covenant

100% GSF cheevs

RatPoison
03.28.2014 , 05:35 PM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximilianPower View Post
Is that request out of modesty? Or is it a specific attempt to retain anonymity?

If the former, too bad, I've flown with you enough to agree that you belong.

If the latter, there's probably no point. Most of the better pub pilots aren't referring to this list in order to figure out who needs to be shot down.
It's neither of those reasons. I simply do not agree with the liberal nature of this list and the popularity contest it has devolved into. There is no good way of stating why without pissing folks off, but I simply disagree with the parameters of the list and consequently the selections our peers are making for it. As such, everything is subjective and whether or not I'm an "ace" or not is rather undefined and ultimately unrewarding and without meaning in regards to the recognition (modesty) or my perceptions of my abilities.

Hence, I would respectfully request to be omitted from any such list.
Saevius : Marauder
- I n s u r r e c t e d -

MaximilianPower
03.28.2014 , 08:03 PM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by RatPoison View Post
It's neither of those reasons. I simply do not agree with the liberal nature of this list and the popularity contest it has devolved into. There is no good way of stating why without pissing folks off, but I simply disagree with the parameters of the list and consequently the selections our peers are making for it. As such, everything is subjective and whether or not I'm an "ace" or not is rather undefined and ultimately unrewarding and without meaning in regards to the recognition (modesty) or my perceptions of my abilities.

Hence, I would respectfully request to be omitted from any such list.

Understood. I get it. There's no arguing with the subjective nature of the list; there's been lots of arguing in here (and in the "what is an ace?" thread) re: exactly that topic. Hopefully OP recognizes and acquiesces. There's no reason anyone should be listed against his/her will, regardless of rationale.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck TøbiasFünke MaximilianPower
Jedi Covenant

100% GSF cheevs

Lendul
03.28.2014 , 09:20 PM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximilianPower View Post
Understood. I get it. There's no arguing with the subjective nature of the list; there's been lots of arguing in here (and in the "what is an ace?" thread) re: exactly that topic. Hopefully OP recognizes and acquiesces. There's no reason anyone should be listed against his/her will, for whatever reason.
Just to play the devil's advocate. If we were basing Ace status off of non subjective means then there would be no need for a thread. You could just look a your battle record and either say yes I am an ace or no I am not.
Leader of Grace by Faith
Recruitment Video
May the LORD be with you
Referral Link:http://www.swtor.com/r/tlLm5v