Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

DARK_MARKES
02.12.2014 , 08:12 AM | #41
Pfffff... in The Red Eclipse there's a lot of good players on both sides, let me think...

REP: My'la, Ogrin, Ootriclone, Davionix, Tillia, Urteon, Maverick, Makk... sorry if i forgot any of you.

IMP: Soep, Taajinator, Zahara, Mbwun, Stan-russian, Tulinof... and again, i'm sure that i forgot a lot of you.
Sniper Jovi'Juan
Sith Sorcerer Maladhi
Sith Juggernaut Kräyt
The Red Eclipse server

mighty_joe
02.12.2014 , 08:28 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by DARK_MARKES View Post
Pfffff... in The Red Eclipse there's a lot of good players on both sides, let me think...

REP: My'la, Ogrin, Ootriclone, Davionix, Tillia, Urteon, Maverick, Makk... sorry if i forgot any of you.

IMP: Soep, Taajinator, Zahara, Mbwun, Stan-russian, Tulinof... and again, i'm sure that i forgot a lot of you.
on rep side Llamaeight (or similar) seems to always fly alongside Tilia, they always lay waste to the enemy in their gunships.

Mbwun i know from dying a lot and then losing, too...

Resipsal
02.12.2014 , 11:06 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramalina View Post
Jung Ma

Gunships
Tsukiyomi (I may have misspelled this)
Satele
Alex

Heavy scouts
Jaxin
Rumina
Phaleg
Mas

Strike fighters
Khraam

Bombers: too soon to tell.

Not a complete list by any means, and while listed by most deadly/most commonly flown (at least when they've been in the same matches as me) basically a good pilot is going to be dangerous in any ship in most cases.
I would add Aloriana and Shadehawk for sure.

Morgrid
02.12.2014 , 12:03 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
On The Ebon Hawk, I personally think Large is the best all around pilot (even better than me!). I've seen him be successful in just about every ship type, which is what I personally aspire to do as well.

Without mentioning anyone in my guild, most of the rest of the names I've really only noticed playing/shining in one ship:

Gunships:
Phil
Delphi
Rainous

Strikes:
Itkovian
Ko'shii

Scouts:
Kvikorma
Nailin(sp?)
Kym
Ded'i

There are others (like Courtney and Knickers), but I haven't seen them in a while.
You seem to have forgotten the bomber pilots.

Like myself.

Nemarus
02.12.2014 , 12:08 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgrid View Post

Like myself.
Who are you in-game? I've never seen a Morgrid before.

And right now, with so many people humping satellites in Bombers (myself included), it's hard to distinguish the Bomber aces from the Bomber newbs. There's only so much skill to be explored, and most of it comes from not choosing the traps when you build your Bomber.

That being said, I was impressed at Bajor's fort-building in Team Deathmatch this morning
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

Morgrid
02.12.2014 , 12:16 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemarus View Post
Who are you in-game? I've never seen a Morgrid before.

And right now, with so many people humping satellites in Bombers (myself included), it's hard to distinguish the Bomber aces from the Bomber newbs. There's only so much skill to be explored, and most of it comes from not choosing the traps when you build your Bomber.

That being said, I was impressed at Bajor's fort-building in Team Deathmatch this morning
Yeah, forgot that my name on the forums doesnt match my main anymore >.>

I'm Imperious.

Also known as the ******e luring people into asteroid fields full of mines.

Nisdain
02.12.2014 , 12:17 PM | #47

Like myself.
Given the skill cap for a bomber, about 80% of the people that fly them ought to be considered bomber aces.
Kvikorma Vesrial
Saberwing Member

Danylia
02.12.2014 , 12:20 PM | #48
The Progenitor:

Republic - well. There are many names which make me uneasy when I see them, but that's because they exclusively play their maxed out Flashfires/Gunships (and newly Bombers) and/or come in a group together. I'm definitely not saying they are bad, but the rare circumstances when I saw them without the FotMs and/or alone did not convince me they should be called aces. But to be on-topic, two exceptions - pilots which I believe can really be good flying anything - are Lee (with the weird E) and Cody (with the weird O).

Empire - I would agree with Leong, though I haven't played with him much so far. Other than that, probably Oriane (with the weird O) and Valerien (great Strike Fighter pilot).
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
Last nights group finder was a mess. The short version is that two of the people were really bad but the tank was pretty good. After we called it I asked the tank if he wanted to queue up with me. He said "I'm eleven and I have to go to bed".
The one guy who knew what he was doing was eleven years old.

Morgrid
02.12.2014 , 12:40 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Nisdain View Post
Given the skill cap for a bomber, about 80% of the people that fly them ought to be considered bomber aces.
Ouch.

I use the minelayer, not the drone ****er.

Zoom_VI
02.12.2014 , 12:47 PM | #50
Ouch.

I use the minelayer, not the drone ****er.
That one is easier imo.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.