Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

-Streven-
03.15.2014 , 10:24 AM | #421
Ortan you're a solid pilot. Definitely top tier on Harbinger. I've another nomination, El-ahrairah the rabbit god. He is a gunship pilot so take it for what its worth but he is hard to kill and even when getting focused he can manage 60k plus damage. I've seen lots of other top tier pilots lately. If I named them all id run out of space. Drall-xus is republic though he has a seldom played imp under same name.

space_mechanic
03.17.2014 , 05:03 AM | #422
Should be sticky
The Red Eclipse

Argonloris
03.20.2014 , 03:58 PM | #423
List is back up to date. Good flying all.
The Jade Legacy
Argonloris Marellis NichosSixtus
RIP: Mara Jade May 29, 2007

Phatsac
03.21.2014 , 08:59 AM | #424
They need to make 1v1 dogfight matches, so we can see who the real aces are.
PhatsacVanguard
<The Silver Order>
The Harbinger

Verain
03.21.2014 , 09:20 AM | #425
Quote: Originally Posted by Phatsac View Post
They need to make 1v1 dogfight matches, so we can see who the real aces are.
1v1 is meaningless though. That wouldn't show you who the real aces were, it would just show you who had mastered some duel tricks. Not an ace at all, just some tunnelhound.

Armonddd
03.21.2014 , 10:04 AM | #426
Quote: Originally Posted by Verain View Post
1v1 is meaningless though. That wouldn't show you who the real aces were, it would just show you who had mastered some duel tricks. Not an ace at all, just some tunnelhound.
This.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

SammyGStatus
03.21.2014 , 10:06 AM | #427
You'd be an Ace in something unrelated to the whole TEAM aspect of the TEAM GSF events. 1v1's are pointless - you do everything else with a team. The only thing it would prove is how many scouts / strikefighters are unable to compete in an actual match, thus they want some sort of skill-validation since on the normal scale, they fall very short
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

banenemesis
03.21.2014 , 10:37 AM | #428
Cybok on the Red Eclipse. Hes a pub player and ive seen him tear through most of the imp aces on your list so far

DAHLIAS LVL60 SAGE GREENDRAGON LVL60 SENTINEL
JOHNNY-FIVE LVL55 SCOUNDREL KIM-JANE LVL60 COMANDO
<REPUBLIC DOMINION> THE RED ECLIPSE

artimusdot
03.21.2014 , 11:36 AM | #429
Dahlias on The Red Eclipse server wipes the floor with all the imps on your list in his gunship

Phatsac
03.21.2014 , 04:04 PM | #430
Quote: Originally Posted by SammyGStatus View Post
You'd be an Ace in something unrelated to the whole TEAM aspect of the TEAM GSF events. 1v1's are pointless - you do everything else with a team. The only thing it would prove is how many scouts / strikefighters are unable to compete in an actual match, thus they want some sort of skill-validation since on the normal scale, they fall very short
we can compare battlerecords all day long, I think 1v1's would be an awesome way to compete with friends, I have many guildies/friends from other guilds who I'd love a 1 on 1 with. I'm calling you out Force'skinn (oh oh my bad) Saberzzz....
PhatsacVanguard
<The Silver Order>
The Harbinger