Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

revelum
02.25.2014 , 05:44 PM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by AchtAcht View Post
^This about situation on Progenitor and why we are mad because of Donnie's/Razorwire's behaviour. About our own tactics - if we would tell you, they would be compromised and useless, right? It's not "A, B, leave C" or "tunnel him/her". If these are your major tactics - oh well.
You're taking this way out of proportion. I mean, I'd respect more those who switch to bolster the losing side than the other way around, but as a regular imp pilot on the Prog, I've barely seen anything beyond "A, B, leave C". I'd suggest you simply try making a Rep pilot alt, fly a little on the other side if you start getting too frustrated.

Ramalina
02.25.2014 , 06:21 PM | #292
Clarification for Jung Ma, Khramm, at least the one I nominated (who knows maybe the Imps have a clone or something), flies a starguard Republic side.

Was able to confirm faction as he was on my team the other day.
"A padawan's master sets their Jedi trial, Rajivari set mine."

- Zhe Lian, Sage.

MaximilianPower
02.25.2014 , 07:05 PM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by Kain_Turinbar View Post
The possibility of "secret tactics" in a game this simple is laughable.

This is what I'm thinking, which is why I asked for an example. Like I said, I'm genuinely curious re: what could hypothetically qualify as a top secret strategy.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn TøbiasFünke Jedi Covenant
The Nevernude Legacy: firing railguns up enemy tailpipes since 2013

AchtAcht
02.25.2014 , 09:13 PM | #294
^All "Impossible because I can't imagine that/I can't find any tactic myself so I will lolz on forum" posts.

Sorry, no. And I won't argue with anyone about that. It is enough for us that thanks to our cooperation this way we are winning 8/10 matches (up from 2/10 when I was facing Republic premades alone, and up from 6/10 when we were trying simple "go A,B and leave C"). So, you know, provoking me with such posts to say anything is simply pointless. Find your own tactics.
I've specified all "Aces" from Progenitor in my opinion, so any further offtopic discussion with me here comes to an end. We'll meet in the sky.

o7 Lindemann

Camelpockets
02.25.2014 , 09:25 PM | #295
A couple to add to Begeren Colony: Zaximus, Sirrelius (spelling may be slightly off) and Whitelightr
All are Pub side
Klehitt Cletah Camel
Guild Master of Don't Worry Bout It
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony

Camelpockets
02.25.2014 , 09:41 PM | #296
Quote: Originally Posted by DEATHICIDE View Post
I'll toss up my current top two PITA aces from Begeren Colony:

Pub: Klehitt - I love/hate your scout!
Imp: Seiei - Ditto!
Aw shhhiiiit, thanks <3. Who is this by the way?
Klehitt Cletah Camel
Guild Master of Don't Worry Bout It
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony

MaximilianPower
02.26.2014 , 12:11 AM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by AchtAcht View Post
^All "Impossible because I can't imagine that/I can't find any tactic myself so I will lolz on forum" posts.

Sorry, no. And I won't argue with anyone about that. It is enough for us that thanks to our cooperation this way we are winning 8/10 matches (up from 2/10 when I was facing Republic premades alone, and up from 6/10 when we were trying simple "go A,B and leave C"). So, you know, provoking me with such posts to say anything is simply pointless. Find your own tactics.
I've specified all "Aces" from Progenitor in my opinion, so any further offtopic discussion with me here comes to an end. We'll meet in the sky.

o7 Lindemann
Pretty much the response I expected. Wasn't trying to provoke. I was genuinely curious. But you've basically answered the question anyway.

Not that you'll read this, but FYI: cooperation is one thing. Tactics are another. I believe you're confusing the two. By all means, stick with what's working, but don't imply you're enacting some brilliant GSF stratagem that nobody else is savvy enough to come up with.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn TøbiasFünke Jedi Covenant
The Nevernude Legacy: firing railguns up enemy tailpipes since 2013

Levitt
02.26.2014 , 01:45 AM | #298
I'm a little late to the game here, but I wanted to thank y'all for adding me to the JC list on both my pilots. I know I fly a lolship, but I try to do the best with it that I can.

As for the multiple ship/ace thing, I've tried to fly some of the other ships a little bit. The main problem I have is that the zoomier ships wind up getting me motion sick by the end of a match. I even have to stay 'right side up' most of the time in the gunship, even though it totally doesn't matter.

I think we've got a pretty good GSF community on JC. I've flown and talked with great folks on both sides and hope more people stick with GSF. Repeatedly running into a premade wall while flying on the Imp side kinda sucks, but it makes those kills and occasional wins so much better.
Jedi Covenant Gunship Pilot
Levvix - Republic
Levv - Imperial

Phatsac
02.26.2014 , 02:09 AM | #299
in a mere 80 hours
I make my triumphant return !
snoogins
PhatsacVanguard
<The Silver Order>
The Harbinger

Lytewraith
02.26.2014 , 02:47 AM | #300
well ill tell ya in my pin don't think it matters which side your flying at any givin time or what ship you are playing
when you do what ever it is that needs to be done weather its sitting on a point or caping of killing or supporting it takes it all to win the match
more often then not we lose perspective of that from time to time even my self am guilty of it on occasion but
a true ace will do what ever he has to to help his team win and
armond mentioned scrab and shock and toe and the guys just wanted to say we miss you all its no fighting fighting ourself's all the time lol but those are great pilots and ive seen shock tear some stuff up on his gs and his scout don't think it really matter the damage table at the end of the match because you can kill faster with out having to put out 100k in damage then you have still done your job
and if we wernt suppose to fly both sides why does our legacy's have achevments for both sides and why cant we have a faction base based off our light and dark side alignment instead of just jedi or sith take vader he was jedi then sith then jedi again as was qite a few other's why not have it so that you have to play both side's of the coin and then when you find balance and stand it on its edge that you are your sharpest