Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

Zoom_VI
02.19.2014 , 08:41 PM | #171
Oops, I forgot to mention that Sranishor was a imp Quell pilot not a pub. (Jung Ma)

also its Crinnet not Crin, Crin is just my nickname.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Fanteen
02.19.2014 , 09:57 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Phatbeard View Post
I know of the premade of which you speak, and outside of an odd match or two because a guildee invites me I don't participate in it precisely for the lack of challenge. Their justification for doing it and bailing unless both groups get into a match is "so we don't hurt anyone's feelings by having to fight each other." I was in their TS when they said that and had to mute my mic from laughing so hard. As a result, outside of a random request from another player to pair up I queue solo. So I'm not sure whether this rant is supposed to be directed at me or the premade offenders in general?
I know what you mean.. what's the point of steamrolling stuff. It's like the people who use cheat codes for console games. The fun is in the challenge. I, likewise, usually que solo, except for the occasional guildy for a 2 man. Also, making imp toon with all ungraded ships is a hoot.. when you school some folks.

Fanteen
02.19.2014 , 10:04 PM | #173
Also, I'll have to say I haven't seen huge differences with the recent changes. For my two cents, I don't think GS should be able to 1-shot people (and I do that a lot), FF are a bit overpowered but its not the ship.. I think it's more that Quad and Burst cannons hit too hard. If you are a good pilot then you know how to get up on someone and rain the fire. Give Nova Burst, its a close combat blaster isn't it?

Phatbeard
02.19.2014 , 10:09 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Argonloris View Post
The list is now up to date as of this post.
On that note the thread seems to be getting off track.
Please limit discussions to the topic of the thread.

And on a side note, I've fallen off horses before. I remain intact as do my sensibilities. I'm open to adding both missing names from the list if those involved are open to admitting they made a mistake. I created this thread in an effort to bring some extra good will to the threads as we praise others. I hope that we can continue to do so. Best regards to all aces in the game, both on and off the list.
O, Cruel Fate! O, Vicious Fate, to be thusly boned of my heart's true desire! I prostrate myself before thee, a worm before thine righteous scorn! May thou heapest it upon me, that I may be buried in mine own unworthiness! Verily, I supplicate myself before thee...Nay! Nay, I say! I grovel to thee! Whilst thou wash mine quick fingers and slow eyes clean of their transgression against the List of Things and Bylaws thereunto pertaining, that I may look upon it and smile, and be made whole again?

OscarDivine
02.19.2014 , 10:23 PM | #175
As a small correction to the list, the player on Jedi Covenant Republic side you noted as "Kairth" is named "KARLTH"

Zoom_VI
02.19.2014 , 10:37 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Fanteen View Post
Also, I'll have to say I haven't seen huge differences with the recent changes. For my two cents, I don't think GS should be able to 1-shot people (and I do that a lot), FF are a bit overpowered but its not the ship.. I think it's more that Quad and Burst cannons hit too hard. If you are a good pilot then you know how to get up on someone and rain the fire. Give Nova Burst, its a close combat blaster isn't it?
To be fair if you look at laser cannons they have almost identical stats to Quads.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

mr_sim
02.19.2014 , 11:28 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Phatbeard View Post
O, Cruel Fate! O, Vicious Fate, to be thusly boned of my heart's true desire! I prostrate myself before thee, a worm before thine righteous scorn! May thou heapest it upon me, that I may be buried in mine own unworthiness! Verily, I supplicate myself before thee...Nay! Nay, I say! I grovel to thee! Whilst thou wash mine quick fingers and slow eyes clean of their transgression against the List of Things and Bylaws thereunto pertaining, that I may look upon it and smile, and be made whole again?
Yeah seriously I just checked the JC list. I'm a imp pilot so if anyone knows I know and Grunty deserves to be on that list more then 80% of the people on it.

As for you Grunty take this as a lesson in humbleness. You would be on the boards if you kept your self promo yap shut.

But seriously OP I 100% assure you that any and every experienced JC player especially us Imperials will agree that Grunty would be on the list.
Striker Pilot - Jedi Covenant - Imperial Forces

<Roving Guns>

MaximilianPower
02.20.2014 , 12:00 AM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by mr_sim View Post
Yeah seriously I just checked the JC list. I'm a imp pilot so if anyone knows I know and Grunty deserves to be on that list more then 80% of the people on it.

As for you Grunty take this as a lesson in humbleness. You would be on the boards if you kept your self promo yap shut.

But seriously OP I 100% assure you that any and every experienced JC player especially us Imperials will agree that Grunty would be on the list.
+1. Grunty decimated me tonight, again, in a couple of non-premades (as far as I could tell). Nearly all the other "ace" pubs play together (Udezak and friends)...while they're good in their own right, I think extra points should go to the guy who can do it on his own.

tl;dr - it's a joke he isn't on the list. Hopefully the comical supplication rights this egregious wrong.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck SylvesterMcbean Zuck-srw'i
TøbiasFünke MaebyFünke MaximilianPower MaxPower-srw
Jedi Covenant / Shadowlands / Harbinger / The Ebon Hawk / Bastion / The Red Eclipse

100% GSF cheevs

tunewalker
02.20.2014 , 12:20 AM | #179
Just looking through the Bastion Aces I think we might be missing Mperfect on his Gunship.

Edit: also thanks to those that nominated me on my Pike, it is cool to get recognized even though I know I fly with and against a few of you often enough .

Gavin_Kelvar
02.20.2014 , 12:32 AM | #180
Edit: Nvm