Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

Nisdain
02.17.2014 , 03:27 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
Here, I'll give you the factions for your "unknown" list for Ebon Hawk (the ones I know for sure, which is most):

Nailin - Republic
Ded'i - Imperial
Shayd - Imperial
Delphi - Imperial
Rainous - Imperial
Itkovian - Republic
Ko'shii - Imperial
Kym - Republic
Andern (is Nailin also, but plays Andern more) - Republic
Liantra - Republic
Grixx - Imperial
Balor - Republic
Ko'shii is Republic actually, but everything else is right that I see.
Kvikorma Vesrial
Saberwing Member

silvershadows
02.17.2014 , 03:50 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Nisdain View Post
Ko'shii is Republic actually, but everything else is right that I see.
Must be another Ko' name I see on imp side then, whatever. lol.
Avatia
Deception Assassin
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

nyghtrunner
02.17.2014 , 04:07 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Akarobi View Post
Add levvix to the pub list and I would also add to the imp side players: Ceylon, Kazden, Graendahl, Jaheesh and Heidyn.
Quote: Originally Posted by Odacervicix View Post
Imperial Pilots: Ghrymm, Dhatlee, Vehementt, Darkforester, Chitterling, Fantean, Dinkeria, Durauhn (sp?), Unobawana (sp?), Darkspice, Illscanyou, Loveless, Maldarus, Graendahl, Eichman, Mar’ec, K’orvith, Szangel, Rauen.
Thanks for the nomination! I tend to think of myself more of as a solid player, and not an ace, but I must say it's flattering to get noticed!

Not sure what all I can really add here, since most of the names I recognize for both sides have been hit, but thought I'd throw in my 2¢.

I think Udezak definitely belongs on the JC Pub list. He usually flies with his boys as near as I can tell, but having gone into a lot of dogfights with him/them, the kid can fly, with or without his backup. I don't know that it's right to say he carries his friends, because they all seem solid, but he's definitely a difference maker. Simply rolling with a premade shouldn't disqualify you.

As for Grunty... I think it's poor form that he nominated himself, but based on his performance, I'd say he deserves to be on the list too. I think he's a bit more likely to fly the solo mission than Udezak, or so it seems, and he performs well either way, regardless.

Outside of that, trying to think of who else should be on here... There are several that I respect and think are solid fliers, but my top pub aces would probably be Udezak, Grunty, and Levvix, with the caveat that Levvix is the only one of them that truly scares me. But Levvix always rolls a Gunship, and Ude/Grunty are (almost) always Flashfires, so fighting them's a different animal completely. I can't dogfight with Levvix in the same way I usually can with Udezak and Grunty (I usually roll a Sting).

Markviper's a name I'd probably have on the list, but I never see him anymore. Don't think I've seen him since 2.6 hit. Viper, if you're still reading this thread, play more, son! Or at least, play more when I am on!

Beq and IDM would be on the list as well, but I don't see them anymore either.

Harder for me to note Imp side aces, because I fight them far less frequently (high pub side player pool imbalance for our server), and I'm less likely to note our team by the end screen alone. There's no association with the Red Emote after I explode, which is what really drills the name into my head.

However, Ceylon in his GS has put up some of the best numbers I've seen on our server. And Khess is an Imp name I've not seen anyone else mention that I'd look at. He's a hell of a good wingman in either the Sting or the Rycer. Or a dangerous opponent the few times I've run into him on an opposing team.

Note to OP:
Quote: Originally Posted by Argonloris View Post
Jedi Covenant
Unknown: Fanteen, I-Toon
Fanteen and I-Toon are both Pub pilots.
Dinkeria/Dinkerus are the same person, just that the one's Imp, the other Pub.
Fantean/Fanteen are the same person, just that the one's Imp, the other Pub.
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

nyghtrunner
02.17.2014 , 04:27 PM | #114
Odacervicix,

Udezak was never excluded from the list. He is the first name posted on the republic side aces for that server. If my information is incorrect and he needs to be set to imperial I will be happy to change it.

That being said there are two names that are not on the list that I have seen posted. Grunty is one of them yes. Both of these people have not been added to the list because they failed to follow a simple rule of do not nominate yourself.
No, no. Udezak is definitely Pub. And sorry for my redundant post re: Udezak. I didn't go back and look at the first post after seeing this the other day (just hit "last page"), so just assumed he wasn't on the list based on other people's posts.
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

Lendul
02.17.2014 , 06:57 PM | #115

The Harbinger
Unknown: Sleeth, Myx'on, Drall'xus, Maxxmillian, Saeson, Lydocia, Greenbay, Lendul, Cobitza, Aerialz, Force'skinn, Snooogins, Enemie, Jokur, Donna'lynn, Poogles, T'zeal, Pil, Nôx

Just to help sort out The Harbinger's list I will color code those that I know according to their faction.

Sidenti
02.17.2014 , 07:02 PM | #116
Hi! I was mentioned as one of the "aces" on Ebon Hawk, and I'm *extremely* flattered! But I need to set the record straight: I am no true ace. I'm what baseball players call a "Quad A" player - I do very well against rookie competition, but put me against similarly-equipped players and I am no match.

So, I'd like very much to substitute the name of Scrab in for mine, if possible. Not only is his S-13 Sting one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in action, he is too. That kid is genuinely talented, and has proven it against my hulls time and time again.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm happy to have been named. But I don't deserve it while pilots like Scrab exist on my faction.

Thanks again to whoever named me! :-) -bp

Anishor
02.17.2014 , 07:05 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuciwalker View Post
Clarifying the current Jung Ma list (since no one has mentioned the factions):

Republic:
Satele, Alex, Jaxin, Tsukuyomi, Aloriana

Imperial:
Rumina, Mas

I forget:
Phaleg, Khraam, Shadehawk

I'd also nominate Rokoth for Imperial (scout).
I'm hurt
Nightlife, Ebon Hawk Server

Sranishor, Warden
( Jugg/Guard ) ( Mara/Sent )
"For the best party you've ever had.."

marqueeLTD
02.17.2014 , 07:14 PM | #118
EU server T3-M4
Player: Mad-Ice (Rep & Imp, almost same name)

Zoom_VI
02.17.2014 , 08:05 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Anishor View Post
I'm hurt
Aren't we all.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Ramalina
02.17.2014 , 08:53 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Those are all imps. don't think Phaleg or Shadehawk do GSF anymore tho, haven't noticed them recently.

If you want to get serious about the aces on Jung Ma you could just pull the roster from the imp and pub Pilot channels, yet to see a half decent pilot that isn't in one or both of those.
Uh, are you sure about that? When I think Khraam the image that pops into my mind is Starguard in Pub v Pub matches. I don't think I'd be happy to have Khraam on my team if a Rycer were being flown.

Could be a near duplicate name on both sides issue.
"A padawan's master sets their Jedi trial, Rajivari set mine."
- Zhe Lian, Sage.

Twitch