Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All this non-sense stupid QQ will make Bioware nerf Operative/Scoundrel.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
All this non-sense stupid QQ will make Bioware nerf Operative/Scoundrel.

JaingSkiratapwns
02.08.2014 , 01:46 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by BenitsubasaChiyo View Post
For God's sake, do you realize it's a PVE TORparse data? You don't fight stationary dummies in pvp matches. Show me at least 1 DPS Scoundrel that have managed to parse at least 1300 DPS in a single match to this day...

....Oh wait, you can't provide me with a single proof, because your qq is pathetic and unfounded.
Like it or hate it, parses are what Bioware looks at when they nerf and buff classes.
[INSERT WITTY COMMENT HERE]

Helmholtzz
02.08.2014 , 01:50 PM | #32
All of it will come down to the number of people unsubbing from the game because of this (I am not saying the unsubbing is justified). The original scrapper nerf came out because of people's reaction (this is not my imagination BW said so). So it doesn't matter how much your op guildie like to go scrapper in NiM fights, (which is a very bad spec for PvE because of positioning requirements and lack of gap closer but I am not judging) it will come down to the reaction of the mass (often quoted as 'bad players')
Dead on Arrival Begeren Colony
Ascension Jedi Covenant
Instead of loving your enemies - treat your friends a little better.
Rööt Baree Dragonslayer Infernõ

Puissant
02.08.2014 , 02:27 PM | #33
For God's sake, do you realize it's a PVE TORparse data? You don't fight stationary dummies in pvp matches. Show me at least 1 DPS Scoundrel that have managed to parse at least 1300 DPS in a single match to this day...

....Oh wait, you can't provide me with a single proof, because your qq is pathetic and unfounded.
Attacking somebody stunnned is about the same as attacking a stationary dummy. Dps scoundrels were already pulling over 1300 dps in wz's prior to 2.6. Their dmg wasn't the problem.
Most people probably won't be unsubbing just because of this but it does provide another reason to say "why do I play this game again?"

BenitsubasaChiyo
02.08.2014 , 02:38 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Puissant View Post
Ganking somebody stunnned is about the same as attacking a stationary dummy. Nothing special, because every class is able to do so, including Ops pre 2.6. Also, Ops were already parsing over 1300 with lethality which is a fluff damage spec, because tab dotting actually requires skill and brains to perform and their single target burst, while being quite scary, is easily negated by a single cleanse. Some people just fail at playing their healing classes
Fixed that for ya, don't thank me

And seeing as a stunned target apparently dies rather quickly I cannot fathom how one can achieve 4100 DPS..

TheCourier-
02.08.2014 , 02:48 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Puissant View Post
Attacking somebody stunnned is about the same as attacking a stationary dummy. Dps scoundrels were already pulling over 1300 dps in wz's prior to 2.6. Their dmg wasn't the problem.
Most people probably won't be unsubbing just because of this but it does provide another reason to say "why do I play this game again?"
Well said.

MotorCityMan
02.08.2014 , 06:48 PM | #36
Bye bye heals, hello stealth dps

Darias
02.08.2014 , 07:22 PM | #37
2.5 years always in the forums, bad tards cry for op's and scoundrels. Because of them many pvper's left the game..Still they haven't stop their QQ. And I am sure now they will QQ more .
Why then bother with pvp? Go play esseles with super -boss : A Sticky Jawa ,try it to kill it for an hour and leave us alone....

Royox
02.08.2014 , 08:38 PM | #38
So..for the people of this thread it's right than a class can leave another char to 10-30% in their stunlock?

What can you do against that? Your "cc breaker" won't be always there to help you...if you can't break CC you are dead before the stun finishes.

BenitsubasaChiyo
02.08.2014 , 09:02 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
So..for the people of this thread it's right than a class can leave another char to 10-30% in their stunlock?

What can you do against that? Your "cc breaker" won't be always there to help you...if you can't break CC you are dead before the stun finishes.
Smash maras can leave you at 30% without any stunlock, that's way more OP if you ask me Sins are capable of the same feat as well and they have an autocrit (unlike operatives whose opener largely depends on RNG) - why don't you whine about that?

As for dying before the stun finishes, well, that's sort of true for any other class out there. Your problem lies in ops' stealth and unpredictability, I mean, nobody likes taking it in the butt all of a sudden, I can understand that

Hei_Atzfel
02.08.2014 , 09:39 PM | #40
Sins are capable of the same feat as well and they have an autocrit
No we do not. Recklessness increases crit chance, but it can still fail and does all the time.