Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All this non-sense stupid QQ will make Bioware nerf Operative/Scoundrel.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
All this non-sense stupid QQ will make Bioware nerf Operative/Scoundrel.

CrazyOldMystic
02.08.2014 , 09:09 AM | #21
Oh gosh it jumped on me ill stay where I am at really? You do realize for some classes like trooper we get only one get out of jail free card, on a extremely long cool down right? The other semi get out of jail free card only works for snares and slows. We stay where we are because oh damn we ARE STUNLOCKED!!!!!!! GET IT!

For your information its been operatives/scoundrels that have been qqing the most about not being nerfed, and going around the pvp forums and calling everyone under the sun a bad. We get it you guys can only speak in cave man language. You bad wow that took allot of thought. Also for your information some of us are actually looking for balance. Now if you read this original post in this topic, I point out its multiple things, and the dps increase in 2.6 is the straw that broke the camels back. SO before you qq read the entire original post word for word. My word You guys are desperate, and your not even caring about balance.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720593

svdiachkov
02.08.2014 , 09:43 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Finally one more class/spec is viable for NiM PVE content, the OP from my raid group is very happy because she likes the middle tree, now she's playing concealment and have a lot fun and doing a better DPS. Now because of the BAD PVP players, with this EXAGGERATED posts and whines, Bioware will listen to them. Like they always do. And these bad pvp players knows that, this is why they complain all the time.

I really hate nerfs based on QQ from players because that class killed them. "4 Op ganked me and stunlocked me, I died in 4 secs, nerf them". I think only 4x madness assassins wouldn't kill a tagert in 4 secs, but all the other dps spec in the game does.
What's the difference between 4 marauders, 4 powertech, 4 deception, 4 vengeance, 4 snipers, 4 sorc dps? YOU'D DIE INSTANTLY, you're not supposed to live against 4 dps, only a marauder can survive 5secs longer and sorcerer/sage 10sec with bubble, no other class does.

I don't main an OP but I'm really tired of all the troubles and nerfs PVE players have to pass because of 10 BAD PVP players QQing, always calling for a nerf, nerf.. Never saying "buff my defenses, buff my survivabilty, buff my damage". It's always the same BS.

PLEASE STOP ALL THIS COMPLAINTS.
Fully support!

Odyseus
02.08.2014 , 10:08 AM | #23
After playing MMO's for over a decade now. I can tell you that there's never been a game that's had class balance. What happens is each and every class will eventually get buffed and enjoy a block of time in the limelight before they're brought back down to earth. AP/Tanks had their time in the sun, now's it's the OPS's turn.
Odysseus, SWG server Flurry, Commando, TK/Rifleman, Fencer/Combat Medic.

Akuryu
02.08.2014 , 11:07 AM | #24
Yeah we all know how Bioware consistently screws PVE players to cater to those darn PVPers, right?

PVE players would cry their little eyes out if PVP gear was comparable to high end raid gear, so our gear stays several levels behind. But they can't be bothered to get PVP gear of their own. Who has time for that when you have to run dailies on 12 alts? They should be entitled to show up in their raid gear and still compete.

PVE players gave us bolster- the most detrimental thing that has ever happened to PVP in this game. So I'm not going to shed too many tears if your little girlfriend can't take her op to raids.

AlrikFassbauer
02.08.2014 , 12:22 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Akuryu View Post
PVE players would cry their little eyes out
Since when do PvE players have little eyes ? Mine are fairly big !
<S-key to victory> Because quad wheel is always better than dual wheel.

Tevzz
02.08.2014 , 01:06 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyOldMystic View Post
Oh gosh it jumped on me ill stay where I am at really? You do realize for some classes like trooper we get only one get out of jail free card, on a extremely long cool down right? The other semi get out of jail free card only works for snares and slows. We stay where we are because oh damn we ARE STUNLOCKED!!!!!!! GET IT!

For your information its been operatives/scoundrels that have been qqing the most about not being nerfed, and going around the pvp forums and calling everyone under the sun a bad. We get it you guys can only speak in cave man language. You bad wow that took allot of thought. Also for your information some of us are actually looking for balance. Now if you read this original post in this topic, I point out its multiple things, and the dps increase in 2.6 is the straw that broke the camels back. SO before you qq read the entire original post word for word. My word You guys are desperate, and your not even caring about balance.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720593
Huuuuuuh??? Tactics eats OP dps for breakfast, and so does Assault. It's an L2P issue...you aren't supposed to use your stun breaker unless your full resolve...
Vanov - CarnageVanv - VengeanceDarrthvanov - DeceptionVnv - FocusVa'nov - APVnov - Concealment
The Shadowlands - Reading Rainbow - Triumph

Olirin
02.08.2014 , 01:11 PM | #27
Ops and smuggler are doing to much dmg. If an Ops know how to play (not hard) he can kill you during his stunlock if your resolution is on CD. If your not dead, you ll be between 10 and 30%hp and already lost the fight. A class should NEVER do that. That is the problem.
Yes smashards are ******* BUT you can fight back. Maybe they'll kill you but you can play.
With Ops you cant.
For those who say "you 'nt alone in BGs"... This is thrue in ranked. Pugs and teamplay...lol.
And you know what? player doing ranked will choose a Marau because of that.
They needed survivability, not dmg.

TheCourier-
02.08.2014 , 01:29 PM | #28
Concealment spec operative should not be parsing more than marauder and sniper. Concealment spec is parsing 10ish% more damage than annihilation, 10ish% more than marksman, and 20ish% more than arsenal mercenary. Concealment spec should not be parsing 4100 DPS right now.

BenitsubasaChiyo
02.08.2014 , 01:36 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCourier- View Post
Concealment spec should not be parsing 4100 DPS right now.
For God's sake, do you realize it's a PVE TORparse data? You don't fight stationary dummies in pvp matches. Show me at least 1 DPS Scoundrel that have managed to parse at least 1300 DPS in a single match to this day...

....Oh wait, you can't provide me with a single proof, because your qq is pathetic and unfounded.

CaptainApop
02.08.2014 , 01:40 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCourier- View Post
Concealment spec operative should not be parsing more than marauder and sniper. Concealment spec is parsing 10ish% more damage than annihilation, 10ish% more than marksman, and 20ish% more than arsenal mercenary. Concealment spec should not be parsing 4100 DPS right now.
Should they not? Why not?

We'll have all operative dps raids? Unlikely. Ranged is generally preferable to melee in almost all fights.

Operatives completely replacing warriors for the melee spots? Possible but only to an extent, blood thirst is more than enough to stop overstacking and there won't be a killer number of melee spots for the reason above. This is of course assuming the warrior and operative are equally skilled which is so infrequently the case.

Operative heavy arena fights? Never going to happen presently.

Persistently operative heavy warzones? Nope, survivability will nip that in the bud and it's not like anyone in pvp ever cared how much something parses.

Quote: Originally Posted by BenitsubasaChiyo View Post
....Oh wait, you can't provide me with a single proof, because your qq is pathetic and unfounded.
Not to mention repetitive, it's the exact same post in every thread, almost as creative as Razortron.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd