Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All this non-sense stupid QQ will make Bioware nerf Operative/Scoundrel.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
All this non-sense stupid QQ will make Bioware nerf Operative/Scoundrel.

Puissant
02.08.2014 , 08:29 AM | #11
Lol. Op's are called balanced because of their survivability, because when they open the team focuses them and kills them. That's not balanced, they are getting 2-3 v 1. Stealth burst classes are meant to do dmg, get in, get out. Not burst and have comparable sustained dmg to non stealth classes.
Their dmg is out of balance and their survivability is ****. They need changes.

BenitsubasaChiyo
02.08.2014 , 08:30 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Puissant View Post
Lol. Op's are called balanced because of their survivability, because when they open the team focuses them and kills them. That's not balanced, they are getting 2-3 v 1. Stealth burst classes are meant to do dmg, get in, get out. Not burst and have comparable sustained dmg to non stealth classes.
PVE forums are that way, honey ==>

Puissant
02.08.2014 , 08:31 AM | #13
Lol. If you had problems with dmg as conc before just stop typing. Their dmg was fine, they need survivbility. Just stop showing your ignorance.

TheSupaCoopa
02.08.2014 , 08:35 AM | #14
If they removed the KD on SF/HS, made Flashbang a 1.5s cast, gave the roll a 15s CD, then they would be balanced.

Besides, concealment operatives are skirmishers-they don't belong in the center of the battle. They should be taking out supporting players like healers and RDPS, and doing what they do best. Deception Assassins are supposed to be in the middle of the fight, which is why they have better CDs.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

BenitsubasaChiyo
02.08.2014 , 08:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Puissant View Post
Lol. If you had problems with dmg as conc before just stop typing. Their dmg was fine, they need survivbility. Just stop showing your ignorance.
Jokes on you, I main an Arsenal Merc and if my Electro Net is up I eat Scrappers for breakfast. And I don't even need it most of the times because 99% of Scrappers are just... well, bad.
I'm not the type to say something like that, but honestly, L2P. Ops are fine and finally more or less playable, it's not their problem a baddie like you can't deal with a stealth class. BTW, do you use your CC breaker on their Hidden Strike? Boo, bad boy.

Puissant
02.08.2014 , 08:40 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by BenitsubasaChiyo View Post
because 99% of Scrappers are just... well, bad.
This is why they got a dmg buff. They didn't need it at all, they buff based on scrubs. Same reason they gave vigi a root on master strike. Completely unneeded. Did I say I had a problem with them? No. I pointed out using logic that their playstyle should not have comparable sustained dmg to non stealth burst classes. I only play grouped anymore, I just call out in voice, get guard and focus them.

CaptainApop
02.08.2014 , 08:40 AM | #17
PVE forums are that way, honey ==>

Hey don't lump him in with us :P

Conc might be a tad overbuffed but it's been useless for over a year and a half in pve, it being solid is a welcome change and there are more pressing matters even in pve than nerfing them back to satisfy the ego of the maras.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

PloGreen
02.08.2014 , 08:51 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
Lets nerf Sorcs just for fun and for lulz cuz most whiners are bads sorcs
You seem to whine about sorc more than anyone. God knows why.

Puissant
02.08.2014 , 08:54 AM | #19
Jokes on you, I main an Arsenal Merc and if my Electro Net is up I eat Scrappers for breakfast. And I don't even need it most of the times because 99% of Scrappers are just... well, bad.
I'm not the type to say something like that, but honestly, L2P. Ops are fine and finally more or less playable, it's not their problem a baddie like you can't deal with a stealth class. BTW, do you use your CC breaker on their Hidden Strike? Boo, bad boy.
And btw. Lul. I'd love to see you on my vg bwahahahahahahaha.

Turretboy
02.08.2014 , 08:57 AM | #20
You fkn Pvers are the reason Pyrotech got nerfed in 2.0 because of your stupid hybrid spec. **** up fgt hope it gets nerfed again just to spite you. (even though I think its fine)