Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quest: Number One with a Bullet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quest: Number One with a Bullet

Acutus
12.29.2011 , 01:01 AM | #11
Oh MY GOOODDDD I feel like i want to break something, i get to 3k life on one then i just get hit hard and die, these rapid heals they get off on eachother is re-********n-diculous!!

Im CCing my butt off and i just cant do it, i feel like encounter needs a little nerf HUH bioware, maybe put 1 healing droid in???

kthxbye
In the beginning I was there
I am the end

Sarmoth
12.29.2011 , 09:08 AM | #12
hell i must of gotten lucky with how you people are having trouble with it. I just CC'd the guy and burned the first droid went to fight the guy and noticed the second droid burned him and then finished up and was done O.o

Alphamarinextrm
12.29.2011 , 10:52 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by fightingHIrish View Post
I was having a super hard time with this also. I finally stripped Mako of all her gear and ripped the mods out of her gun and geared up Gault to try and burn one of them. Got 1 down on the second try and then the last guy was cake. Good luck.
I followed your advice on this after my first try, when I figured my tank spec wasn't going to cut it. Thanks for saving me a lot of grief and throwing things around my living room!

xioix
12.29.2011 , 02:58 PM | #14
Thanks for the warning. I will avoid this quest now...

CybermanZero
12.31.2011 , 01:23 AM | #15
The named guy will not take damage now unless you kill the other one, and you can't cc the named guy.. *** really? they felt it was too easy? bioware, fix this stuff.

Clobber
12.31.2011 , 01:30 AM | #16
Thanks for the tips. I did this in one attempt after reading.

--Used a dps minion (I used a well geared Galt)
--Concussion missiled one
--Electro Darted the target at 50% or so and maximize your burst dps
--Didn't pull the next guard right away. Healed up, cooled off and waited for electro dart cooldown
--Saved On the Trail but didn't need it
--Medpac saved my life very early in the fight

This is much like 2v2 pvp.

CybermanZero
12.31.2011 , 01:51 AM | #17
Here is another fun fact you can bug it, walk to the escape pod nock them away and just click it, soo I talked to someone in my guild they had to interrupt all the time and the only way to that is to have the talent for "Fuel Jets" otherwise you just can't interrupt enough. So in other words this quest was poorly tested, not checked tweaked and just programmed bad, you can't get off the ship without a fleet pass or something similar, and You are forced to spec into something specific for mobs listed as "Strong" but they are clearly not just that. GG.

OniChaos
12.31.2011 , 02:35 AM | #18
Not to sound too much like a troll but I found this fight easy, along with just about every quest I have done so far. Use mako and make sure to take advantage of her cc along with the cc abilities you have. Guess its pretty obvious advice but do you have a good talent spec?

Cegenaus
12.31.2011 , 02:55 AM | #19
i died on the first attempt and then i ran to the escape pod and clicked and one of them just disappeared and i was able to beat the other one. kind of strange
Cegenaus/Xyrin/Ixor/Domz
Merc/Sorc/Mara/Jugg

Vortex Reborn/Das Ubel- Terentatek

Tibrus
12.31.2011 , 01:31 PM | #20
My BH PT is stuck too ... cant even zone out to buy my skills

/cheer

this sux