Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Save a GTN Today !

Myriandore
02.06.2014 , 05:06 AM | #1
Find a way to drastically and OFTEN change crew skills mats drop rate. Every 3 ish maintenance would be great.
Why?
Because 90 out of a 100 crew skill missions we run yield ONLY THE SAME OLD MATS.
Because it would force people not to sell out killing off a near dead GTN market because they need to clear off their banks full of the same old crap.

AlrikFassbauer
02.06.2014 , 07:39 AM | #2
Your crap is my chance.

Yesterday I bought a bunch of really needed "prism crystals" (nice reference to Pink Floyd, by the way ) for my Sage.

Now I'm finally able to craft the colour modules I was planning to use !
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Myriandore
02.06.2014 , 07:50 AM | #3
That freak luck is great when it happens. But I'm looking at the market on the long term, not at the great one off.

I know many players would much rather discuss the coolest sentinel name, and bw the most profitable cartel market next cash cow...

But there's a whole really cool aspect of the game completely numb dead because of a blatant lack of vision...

AlrikFassbauer
02.06.2014 , 07:57 AM | #4
Well, you could try an analysis of buyer behaviour ... I'd find that interesting ...
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Myriandore
02.06.2014 , 11:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
nevermind misunderstood
I read your post as an email since I sub to this one. You put some effort in it, shame it was off topic.

psandak
02.06.2014 , 02:06 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Myriandore View Post
I read your post as an email since I sub to this one. You put some effort in it, shame it was off topic.
Well it does exist in another thread

You can read the original at: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=717610

The situation of an app to run missions and an increase in crit rate run parallel

DarthTHC
02.06.2014 , 03:38 PM | #8
My favorite GTN moments are when I check on the price of Bio-Mechanical Interface Chips and wind up buying dozens of stacks of them listed for 100 credits per unit.

That aside, the one thing I would ask of the developers is to just give us all the freaking missions in the list every time. I'm just going to relog until I get the missions I want anyway.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

psandak
02.06.2014 , 04:58 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
My favorite GTN moments are when I check on the price of Bio-Mechanical Interface Chips and wind up buying dozens of stacks of them listed for 100 credits per unit.

That aside, the one thing I would ask of the developers is to just give us all the freaking missions in the list every time. I'm just going to relog until I get the missions I want anyway.
You had the same misunderstanding I did ...(my "nevermind misunderstood" post was along the same lines as what you've posted). Read the OP again. He's asking for a total change it what materials are available not an increase in crit rate for purples. He seems to think that always getting the same materials is a bad thing.

MaximilianPower
02.07.2014 , 12:08 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
Might be a little OT - but this...a thousand times, this. Usually it only takes 2-3 logouts to get the missions I want, but damn it, it's still irritating. Absolutely no need for it. It's not like there are, say, 50 different missions for 51-55 slicing. That would be cumbersome to sift through every time. But there are, what, 9 missions total? And we get to see 5 or 6 each time? Just show the whole freaking list and stop wasting my time.

/rant
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn TøbiasFünke Jedi Covenant
The Nevernude Legacy: firing railguns up enemy tailpipes since 2013