Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Togruta Playable Race

Ausugn
02.12.2014 , 08:15 PM | #11
BW make togruta a playable race ffs

Lotharofxev
02.13.2014 , 09:21 AM | #12
Ortolan.

Tsarkon
02.15.2014 , 10:58 AM | #13
I'm probably not in the majority here, but Trandoshan. I've wanted to play as a Trandoshan BH since day one.
"When all the world is overcharged with inhabitants, then the last remedy of all is war, which provideth for every man, by victory or death."--Thomas Hobbes

branmakmuffin
02.15.2014 , 05:16 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsarkon View Post
I'm probably not in the majority here, but Trandoshan. I've wanted to play as a Trandoshan BH since day one.
And you'll still be wanting it on day (last day of the game).

Ferrety
02.15.2014 , 05:54 PM | #15
It's obvious they will add Bothan next, I can almost guarantee it... personally I'm not interested in playing Bothan but I would like to see Nautolen (who can speak basic).

Soul_of_Flames
02.16.2014 , 01:38 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by toomanyluigis View Post
im still surprised Togruta along with Nautolan, Weequay, Nikto, Sarkhai, Mon Calamari are still not playable races yet, they can all speak basic already so why cant the devs simply just add them? Although I suppose the main problem is the compatibility with different Body types.
I'd love having all those races. But have you noticed? All Nautolans, Weequay, Nikto and Mon Calamari NPCs in the game look exactly the same? It's like there are no alternate facial customizations at all. I think they'd need to put more work into getting those species in the game as opposed to new ones they can create from the ground up with the flexibility of customization.

But either way, Togruta would be my #1 choice of the species I want next.

CaraExas
02.16.2014 , 03:39 PM | #17
I would love to see Togruta as the next playable species. Would re-do a couple of my toons in a heartbeat.

vingmotor
02.16.2014 , 04:35 PM | #18
why this togruta?. its hard to do as modeling and such becouse of the headthings.

Shadogeddon
02.17.2014 , 08:18 AM | #19
/signed I've always wanted to play as a Togruta and would but it the second I saw it on the CM.

Lotharofxev
02.17.2014 , 11:53 PM | #20
Abyssin