Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kuat Drive Yards - Having a Blast!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Kuat Drive Yards - Having a Blast!

Klarick's Avatar


Klarick
02.05.2014 , 02:35 PM | #1
Like the new FP, was fun running the lowbie alts with higher level characters. It is a cool environment and another place in which to level my alts, for that I thank you.

I like the rep vendor items too!
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

Rafaman's Avatar


Rafaman
02.05.2014 , 02:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Klarick View Post
Like the new FP, was fun running the lowbie alts with higher level characters. It is a cool environment and another place in which to level my alts, for that I thank you.

I like the rep vendor items too!
I'm enjoying it as well on my lowbies. In fact... I'm not sure I'll go back to the others. Lol.

But... for 55, we need a HM version. And maybe they don't have to be tactical in HM.

Klarick's Avatar


Klarick
02.05.2014 , 03:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
I'm enjoying it as well on my lowbies. In fact... I'm not sure I'll go back to the others. Lol.

But... for 55, we need a HM version. And maybe the don't have to be tactical in HM.
Interesting. I like your idea. For now though, the xp gain and the rep vendor is enough for me to live in the drive yards for quite some time.
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

well's Avatar


well
02.05.2014 , 04:05 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Klarick View Post
Like the new FP, was fun running the lowbie alts with higher level characters. It is a cool environment and another place in which to level my alts, for that I thank you.

I like the rep vendor items too!
No that is evil Sorry consensus says your not suppose to like it. I tried it yesterday with a level 15 and I think BW had a good idea. I'm not much on FPs but if I do one besides Esse or BT this would be it. Two thumbs up BW. Class, Crafting and PVP tie up my time but I will try to pop into one occasionally.

Banegio's Avatar


Banegio
02.05.2014 , 06:01 PM | #5
Seriously the quest mechanics in KDY isn't anything new. It is not much different to a lot of planetary H2/H4s or even just normal quests. Two of my best group experiences came from doing all the Heroics/Area quests in the Balmorra droid factory and the Nar Shadda bonus series.

Packaging and presentation does make a difference. It highlights the fact that the game is lacking a good group finder for planetary H2/H4s.

Mike_Bluesky's Avatar


Mike_Bluesky
02.05.2014 , 06:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Banegio View Post
Packaging and presentation does make a difference. It highlights the fact that the game is lacking a good group finder for planetary H2/H4s.
Couldn't agree more, some of the heroics are truly awesome but rarely played.
I don't have friends but I really want those pets -> referral link (you get free stuff too!)