Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware excellent patch. I tip my hat to you this time.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware excellent patch. I tip my hat to you this time.

cycao
02.05.2014 , 07:28 AM | #1
Never has the PvP forums been more entertaining since the initial nerf to operatives so long ago. It's just nothing about complaining and I cant get enough of that so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

AlaricSevGirl
02.05.2014 , 07:32 AM | #2
Bioware did another stupid thing. OS/Flyby was an operative/scoundrel healers biggest help. We could lay it down then go right back to healing. There was no reason for the nerf.
GSS Legacy, Jedi Covenant

RTCBrad
02.05.2014 , 08:03 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AlaricSevGirl View Post
Bioware did another stupid thing. OS/Flyby was an operative/scoundrel healers biggest help. We could lay it down then go right back to healing. There was no reason for the nerf.
Luckily you are still by far the best PVP healer, like by FAR FAR, like by so FAR that it would be utterly stupid to have any healer that isn't an operative healer.

So yes your flyby got a nerf and my god did it deserve it.

discbox
02.05.2014 , 08:04 AM | #4
It was a good way in pvp to get rid of those stupid assasins...

Technohic
02.05.2014 , 08:08 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AlaricSevGirl View Post
It actually is better for me in WZs now. Lower activation and lower CD happening at just the moment that a stealth class gets a buff? This is a godsend! Prevent the opener and live to fight another day.

cycao
02.05.2014 , 08:12 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
It actually is better for me in WZs now. Lower activation and lower CD happening at just the moment that a stealth class gets a buff? This is a godsend! Prevent the opener and live to fight another day.
And it's mainly used as area denials anyway to stop people capping which is now easier to use.

Technohic
02.05.2014 , 08:15 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
And it's mainly used as area denials anyway to stop people capping which is now easier to use.
Heck yeah! PvP buff!

cycao
02.05.2014 , 08:16 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Heck yeah! PvP buff!
No wonder the PvE community is so upset.

Zipacnaa
02.05.2014 , 08:23 AM | #9
So if all the crybaby PVP'ers yet again whinged and cried their way to have an abiltiy nefted then I also tip my hat to you. You are a massive minority yet you still moved the mountain.

BW employees: you have the combined IQ of a door. A brick wall. A grain of sand. Yeah. Way to go.

Technohic
02.05.2014 , 08:25 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
No wonder the PvE community is so upset.
Yep. And to think this buff came because those PvEers were parsing too high in single target, high end, PVE content due to using OS in their rotation.

Thank you PvEers!