Did I miss something because I need some answers please....

Cowpowqt

Fellow players,

I'm a Merc healer. I went away for about ten days and came back last week and there was an EXTREME nerf to my survivability, which only got worse after today's patch.

I pride myself on my survivability and my ability to LOS, pillar hump and run circles around people. I went from dying 0-1 times a WZ to dying literally in excess of 10 times a match. The first shot takes me down to 30% (no exaggeration). At which time I have to blow all my CDs and that doesn't even heal through the 2nd/3rd shots.

Even when I pop my bubble and I can't spam heal through one opponent's incoming damage.

Please spare me your flames, trolls and L2P's. Things have changed significantly. Did dps get psychotic major damage buffs to all of their abilities? Did merc armor get major nerfs? Did the scaling of our heals get significant decreases to that of damage?

Again...this isn't related to today's patch. I noticed it last week. It got even worse today.

I'm about to cancel my subscription so someone please tell me what these moron devs did. Please.

Bodyguard mercenary actually got massively buffed.

If you consider being able to put kolto shell on more than one player a "massive buff", then yeah I guess so. It will make us look a little better on the end of WZ scoreboard I guess, but that is not the issue because I always kept my one shell on me anyway.

I am talking about our damage reduction/healing in comparison to damage. I have been playing since launch night. It is a major difference. I am literally getting two-shot over and over and over. As I'm pillar humping and the guy isn't even on me my health is dropping.

Were the people attacking you DPS ops/scoundrels by any chance?

Unless that is all I'm going against. It is everyone. Even when I'm not being attacked and not getting stunned, I can't keep my target alive with one guy on him when I am clear casting on him. I am talking an extremely noticeable difference to my efficiency.

Two major things happened.

The first happened a week or so ago with a patch that introduced new Bolster exploits into the mix. The most well-known is that weapons/offhands carrying level 45 item modifications (they show up as #46 when slotted, and are named things like "Resolve Hilt 20") are now Bolstering better than Obroan variants.

The second is that Patch 2.6 (live as of today) made several class changes. The most notable is the buff to Scoundrel/Operative DPS, which many of us feel have pushed them over the top.

Folks are seeing skilled Scouperatives 3-5 shot players (depending on lucky crits and relic procs) through fully-optimized/augmented Conqueror/Obroan gear. They were doing it with clever Bolster exploiting alone, but it's become an even bigger issue with today's changes. I've been called a liar ad nauseum for stating so, but what're gonna do?

Two major things happened.

The first happened a week or so ago with a patch that introduced new Bolster exploits into the mix. The most well-known is that weapons/offhands carrying level 45 item modifications (they show up as #46 when slotted, and are named things like "Resolve Hilt 20") are now Bolstering better than Obroan variants.

The second is that Patch 2.6 (live as of today) made several class changes. The most notable is the buff to Scoundrel/Operative DPS, which many of us feel have pushed them over the top.

Folks are seeing skilled Scouperatives 3-5 shot players (depending on lucky crits and relic procs) through fully-optimized/augmented Conqueror/Obroan gear. They were doing it with clever Bolster exploiting alone, but it's become an even bigger issue with today's changes. I've been called a liar ad nauseum for stating so, but what're gonna do?

Thank you. So it is exploits that are two-shotting me. It's definitely not just scoundrels/OPs that are lighting me up. Assassins, Juggs, even a madness Sorc's dots were smoking me. Whatever the Alliance counterparts to those classes too. I just can't imagine that everyone is using exploits. Something happened with that patch a week ago. Either an extreme silent nerf or a glitch.

I'll give them a week or so to fix it. I'll log back in then and if it's not fixed I'm done. I'll spend my $15 a month elsewhere. I'm not going to pay to have some no-skill keyboard turning clicker two-shot before I know I'm even being targeted.