Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Relaxed Vestments Chest

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Inafinus
02.05.2014 , 01:37 PM | #41
Wearing the chest piece makes it look like you just got a spray tan from the neck down... The textures for it are completely messed up. How'd you guys mess this one up even though it was just fine? I don't see how you could beak something like that in the patch.
Referral link if you wouldn't mind clicking it
http://www.swtor.com/r/XMH48z

Kriselia
02.05.2014 , 02:24 PM | #42
Seems this is pretty much the same bug as the one I just posted about with Lord Scourge, down to the male characters wearing the women's version.
And this has been going on with Vector for how long? Gotta say I'm not too optimistic about the ETA on this all...

Mirandel
02.05.2014 , 04:40 PM | #43
Another owner of that broken armor here. Please, BW, fix it! One of the most popular set, loved by so many, and ruined so badly

crickiechickie
02.05.2014 , 05:05 PM | #44
Im having the same coloring issue. My chiss has a black torso, my mirialan and cathar both have purple torsos, and a 2nd mirialan has a white torso. O_o

I have put a lot of money into both unlocking the set and either making or purchasing dye mods for this set and now it looks like poo. Seriously hope y'all will fix this soon.

Damask_Rose
02.05.2014 , 05:34 PM | #45
Vector has been fixed periodically, now he is broken for all revealing armor again. Sigh, I really think he'd look good in Darth Sion's armor, but not while he looks like a transvestite.

Game Development Tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Duvack
02.05.2014 , 06:51 PM | #46
Adding my two cents to this. What the heck are you guys doing BW?
The Shadowlands: The Faradhi Legacy
Vashanna - Level 55 Guardian / Colete - Level 55 Sorcerer / Merane - level 55 Vanguard / Alyssandria - Level 55 Operative / Saschenka - level 55 Gunslinger / Anjolle - level 50 Sentinel / K'Voral - level 55 Power Tech / Frederique - Level 55 Combat Medic

Sorenia
02.05.2014 , 09:37 PM | #47
Just reactivated and saw I'm having this bug too. Really irksome since it's on the character I want to play.

RodneyMcNeely
02.05.2014 , 11:15 PM | #48
Please, guys. I know you've got a lot on your plate, but I look HORRIBLE now.

My character, not me, ya big jerk. I look FABULOUS!

AbsolutGrndZero
02.06.2014 , 02:08 AM | #49
[fanboymode = off ]

Okay, seriously Bioware, we PAID for this outfit. Sure, I am a subscriber so I get "free" coins but I also buy a lot of coins too. So, fix the damn Cartel Market items already!!!!!!
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Irongut
02.06.2014 , 10:03 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by funkiestj View Post
I have 3 words for BW

automated
regression
test
And how do you propose they do automated testing for a visual bug Mr Smartypants?
◄[|||||||█[☼]█[███████████████████████████████████)