Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Relaxed Vestments Chest

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sorei
02.04.2014 , 12:14 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jkuhl View Post
Broken on my character too.

I think it's related to the dye too, because Mako uses black dye and her torso is pitch black, like she's wearing Underarmor.

Guess she's gotta keep warm this winter?
Seems that way, I'm using the item without a dye and my Mirialan's torso turned brown...

Sorei
02.04.2014 , 12:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Venomaxiv View Post
Same problem here.
And does Male version also had this chest piece?
Before patch i only saw bandages on lower torso, now i have chest piece on my cathar male.
Yeah, that's strange, just previewed it on one of my male characters. It now looks like the female chestpiece on male characters...
I'm fairly certain it looked different before.

funkiestj
02.04.2014 , 12:36 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Elminster_cs View Post
Again you broke it, now my torso is WHITE instead of blue.
I have 3 words for BW

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

RodneyMcNeely
02.04.2014 , 01:31 PM | #14
Having the same issue. It's sad because I can't see my Jedi martial artist's highly-trained pecs, delts, and arms.

What's even more sad is that no one else can see them now...

RavensBloodyClaw
02.04.2014 , 02:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Venomaxiv View Post
Same problem here.
And does Male version also had this chest piece?
Before patch i only saw bandages on lower torso, now i have chest piece on my cathar male.
No it doesn't It just covers a part of the lower left side as seen here. http://swtorista.com/outfit?id=405
Xit'ioce 55 Dark Jedi Knight JC

Venomaxiv
02.04.2014 , 02:39 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by RavensBloodyClaw View Post
No it doesn't It just covers a part of the lower left side as seen here. http://swtorista.com/outfit?id=405
Thanks for confirmation.
Now males wear female chestpiece
Gender equality ?

StryfeByrd
02.04.2014 , 07:08 PM | #18
so not only does it look like you have a shirt on UNDER the wrap, the tube top is showing up on males.
Warbyrd-Assassin Blaccbyrd-Sniper
X-byrd-Jugg Torche-Sorc
Demonbyrd-Sent Battlebyrd-Vanguard
JEDI COVENANT

melodylane
02.04.2014 , 07:34 PM | #19
Now I have never come on these forums complaining but it took me forever to find a good look for my shadow so...Why in the world was the Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps changed? It looks awful now I am really hoping this is a bug or something. As you all know this chest piece looked like this http://tor-fashion.com/relaxed-vestments/ I had that dyed green and had a look going on that made my character look like poison ivy with a saber staff it looks ridiculous now like I am wearing a shirt underneath the wraps. Please change this back it was fine the way it was or release a classic version of it like you guys did for the phantom gear. But in all truth I don't get the reason behind this change. I am going to post this in bugs forum to. I'm so disappoint right now.

"For some people this world ain't never gonna be right.... Maybe your Mattie's one of those people" ~ Doc Holiday -Tombstone-

Gwena
02.04.2014 , 07:34 PM | #20
Basically, the way this chest piece appears on (default) Vector Hyllus is now the way it appears on everyone. Someone should make bug boy sit in the corner, he has clearly been giving out bad fashion advice.

I'm glad to hear the problem has been passed along, my Kira is wearing it and it looks kinda funny now. And the other problem it had was only fixed such a short time ago, too.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.