Relaxed Vestments Chest

Elminster_cs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broken on my character too.

I think it's related to the dye too, because Mako uses black dye and her torso is pitch black, like she's wearing Underarmor.

Guess she's gotta keep warm this winter?

Edited by jkuhl

Broken on my character too.

I think it's related to the dye too, because Mako uses black dye and her torso is pitch black, like she's wearing Underarmor.

Guess she's gotta keep warm this winter?

Seems that way, I'm using the item without a dye and my Mirialan's torso turned brown...

Same problem here.

And does Male version also had this chest piece?

Before patch i only saw bandages on lower torso, now i have chest piece on my cathar male.

Yeah, that's strange, just previewed it on one of my male characters. It now looks like the female chestpiece on male characters...

I'm fairly certain it looked different before.

Now I have never come on these forums complaining but it took me forever to find a good look for my shadow so...Why in the world was the Relaxed Vestments Chestwraps changed? It looks awful now I am really hoping this is a bug or something. As you all know this chest piece looked like this http://tor-fashion.com/relaxed-vestments/ I had that dyed green and had a look going on that made my character look like poison ivy with a saber staff it looks ridiculous now like I am wearing a shirt underneath the wraps. Please change this back it was fine the way it was or release a classic version of it like you guys did for the phantom gear. But in all truth I don't get the reason behind this change. I am going to post this in bugs forum to. I'm so disappoint right now. :(

Basically, the way this chest piece appears on (default) Vector Hyllus is now the way it appears on everyone. Someone should make bug boy sit in the corner, he has clearly been giving out bad fashion advice. :p

I'm glad to hear the problem has been passed along, my Kira is wearing it and it looks kinda funny now. And the other problem it had was only fixed such a short time ago, too. :(

Yeah, Im sure you have gotten a good amount of these, but serious... How the hell can you guys keep screwing this piece up?

Its funny, cause I literally just picked it up yesterday.

So, would you all like to actually fix this within a small time frame, rather than the months it took before?