Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades in Deathmatch

HoloGrinder
02.04.2014 , 11:30 PM | #21
Premade groups have broken GSF. I agree totally but if death match frustrates you wait till you try to take a satellite that they have all dropped drones on... can't be done.

Prydin_Thule
02.04.2014 , 11:49 PM | #22
Overall yes groups that are maxed out are annoying as they could ever be. The biggest issue that I have is when I decide to stay despite valiant efforts for kills, obj captures, drones etc you will get a whopping total of around 200 req. that is why I quit now.

If during this fights we at least for a minimum of 500 for staying it wouldn't be so bad.

Once I got my sting I've done a lot better since I have the best of both worlds and dish a little more damage (not a fan of GS or SF).

Hopefully things will dwindle down in the next few days but who knows. I'd prefer a solo option that strictly puts all players in solo not against groups. That is the only way to minimize the problem.

wishihadaname
02.04.2014 , 11:52 PM | #23
^ Grab a quell/pike, fire an ion torpedo. Win.

Back to what I was talking about. The voice commands could have a 30s cooldown between uses to reduce trolling?

As for how you can tell premades? I usually can't right off the bat, but it becomes rather painfully obvious that someone is on voice chat based off of how they play and how quickly they respond. Focus fire, rapid response, and dedicated wingmen are not something you see among pugs.

And again, since some people don't read well, I'll repeat myself. Yes this is a multi player game and I have no issues with people playing multi player. I am simply pointing out that GSF relies heavily on coordination and that voice communication, or at least macroed commands, is needed in order for players without voice chat to be able to have any sort of chance vs players with voice chat.
-Dimitri Dolohov, lvl 55 Lethality OP. Toxic personality (Retired until viable again)
-Sgt. Amit Dolohov, lvl 55 Gunny Mando,. Rifle wielding hipster.
I'de rather lose a real fight than win via premade.

Mallorik
02.04.2014 , 11:58 PM | #24
I hate going against good premades when im alone but some people really need them, ive seen several premades today that still lost.

HoloGrinder
02.05.2014 , 02:19 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Prydin_Thule View Post
Overall yes groups that are maxed out are annoying as they could ever be. The biggest issue that I have is when I decide to stay despite valiant efforts for kills, obj captures, drones etc you will get a whopping total of around 200 req. that is why I quit now.

If during this fights we at least for a minimum of 500 for staying it wouldn't be so bad.

Once I got my sting I've done a lot better since I have the best of both worlds and dish a little more damage (not a fan of GS or SF).

Hopefully things will dwindle down in the next few days but who knows. I'd prefer a solo option that strictly puts all players in solo not against groups. That is the only way to minimize the problem.
I like everything you just said!

Ayershole
02.05.2014 , 02:41 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Armonddd View Post
I recognize all the good names I fly against, and I've talked to and flown with most of them. It's pretty obvious when eight people from black or death squadron load into a match that they're running together.
I used to solo queue on POT5. Then I saw black squadron run "premades". I decided "why not me?" So I started my own group. Various guilds, but friends to fly with. It's that simple. Why bash a premade? This is an MMO. And I can't stress the second "m" in MMO enough. Wanna ban premades, then ban them in the ground game also. And ban premades for PvE content, cause I'm sure that one boss in that one operation is tired of seeing the same 8-16 people... Bashing premades (groups who play together, like in the spirit of an MMO) will not solve anything. Get some friends, take lead and make your own, or go play a single player game. All these people who spend all their energy coming to these forums crying about premades, could have spent their energy making and organizing their own premades...

On the imp side of POT5, there are no organized premades. What ever premade that was there in dec-early jan is gone. So please imps! Get together and organize! Only real competition I've seen is pub v pub matches.

HuaRya
02.05.2014 , 03:00 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how people know they are facing a premade as the match starts. There are no guild tags or personal identifiers beyond player name.

I feel like 90% of these "premades" are just people seeing stuff where there is none. I have seen many a PuG roflstomp other pugs. In fact PuG v PuG is just as likely if not more so to be horribly imbalanced.
Premades:
-Same group of four names
- Every member of that group sports 5 ships each

Normally if your team consists of two ship beginners facing one or two sets of premades it's best to exit the match unless you enjoy being farmed.
Group Ranked - check, Solo Ranked - check
Group Unranked - check, Solo Unranked -
Sign the Petition for an Unranked Solo Queue Option
http://bit.ly/1MGtehH

Vildiil
02.05.2014 , 03:23 AM | #28
Let's see if this thread can get to 6,928 replies like the one in the real PvP forum.
Ja'xo - <Lethal Dose Fifty>

DarkDajin
02.05.2014 , 03:28 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by HuaRya View Post
Premades:
-Same group of four names
- Every member of that group sports 5 ships each

Normally if your team consists of two ship beginners facing one or two sets of premades it's best to exit the match unless you enjoy being farmed.
Not true anymore, deselecting ships will give <5 ships

HuaRya
02.05.2014 , 03:29 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayershole View Post
I used to solo queue on POT5. Then I saw black squadron run "premades". I decided "why not me?" So I started my own group. Various guilds, but friends to fly with. It's that simple. Why bash a premade? This is an MMO. And I can't stress the second "m" in MMO enough. Wanna ban premades, then ban them in the ground game also. And ban premades for PvE content, cause I'm sure that one boss in that one operation is tired of seeing the same 8-16 people... Bashing premades (groups who play together, like in the spirit of an MMO) will not solve anything. Get some friends, take lead and make your own, or go play a single player game. All these people who spend all their energy coming to these forums crying about premades, could have spent their energy making and organizing their own premades...

On the imp side of POT5, there are no organized premades. What ever premade that was there in dec-early jan is gone. So please imps! Get together and organize! Only real competition I've seen is pub v pub matches.
It''s not about banning, it's about matching premades with premades and solo players with solo players.
Group Ranked - check, Solo Ranked - check
Group Unranked - check, Solo Unranked -
Sign the Petition for an Unranked Solo Queue Option
http://bit.ly/1MGtehH